Looking for a sell opportunity at 1576.93. If the price rally towards the said level but could not close above it, I am looking for a sell opportunity with an SL at 1595.35 and TP at 1519.53
On a different note, COT shows successive months of Long position for non-commercial, the natural behavior is to dispose their longs (or to take profit)
initial trade with smaller position is ideal when 1.9050 level will be broken then starts to accumulate position at 1.8830 and add more if the price breaks 1.8565.
my long term bias is short on this pair.
Entry - 1.2600
SL - 1.2528
TP - 1.12741
If the NFP is below or equal to 120k and Ave. Hourly Earnings is below or equal to 5.4% (in other words, both negative US data), the trading plan is valid.
if the NFP is above 164k and Ave. Hourly Earnings is above or equal to 5.5% (in other words, both positive US data), the trading plan is invalid. I will look for...
SL - 1314.22
Sell Limit - 1303.03
TP - 1250.05
Higher time frame (W1) shows weakness in bullish momentum. It has also formed a Head and Shoulders.
Alternatively if the price could not break 1293.00 level, a sell position @ 1290.00 with the same TP at 1250.05 and SL at 1306.50
* Oil price rallied on the backs of an improved US-China trade relationship and continued efforts by major oil exporters to stabilize the market
* More dovish Federal Reserve (cautious about pushing ahead with future rate hikes)
* supply cuts (reductions of 1.2 million barrels a day) on the oil market, which are now finally being priced
Potential short term bearish move towards 95.98. Previous reversal zone (96.59 - 96.99) has been broken.
But on a larger time frame, the uptrend is still intact. If the price reached 94.91 or even 94.20, it is a better long opportunity.
Date: May 4, 2018
Asset and TF: CHFJPY
Fundamental Analysis: As both currencies are safe haven during risk-off period where CHF react favorably that JPY, this trade will materialize in case of a risk-off event. If there will be no risk-off event, the market may continue to go down up to 108.75.
Current market condition.
1. Currently in a sideways trend after a normal uptrend.
2. The market Is at the lower portion of the range
3. The market s still above the 55 SMA. this suggests that the market is in consolidation phase.
4. As it is in ranging, the best is to seek buying opportunity at the lower part of the range (with RSI below or within 30) or seek...