Indicators showing over bought too which supports the move down. We also have Diversion on the .
To play it safe, I would suggest waiting until you get a which may happen on the next that it's heading towards.
I'm already short on this pair so holding my position & this could potentially be a big trade as i'm from the higher time frame. Good luck :)