- Bull strength confirmation resistance.
- Bear disaster support.
- Different support levels.
- Duration of bear market.
- Main targets/resistance long term.
Chart screen shot:
Everything is pretty clear on the chart.
- Breaking bull resistance put us in the bull market.
- Breaking bear support keep us longer on bear market.
Please leave your comments below...
Thanks a lot for reading and have a great weekend.
Depends on how you look at it. Just a detail, not really important.
Bull resistance, because that's the resistance the bulls need to break to go up.
Bear support, because that's the support the bears need to break to continue bear mode for very long.
The Doji can signal a change of trend...
- Even though there is only below average volume for BTCUSD, the Korean's are buying as if Bitcoin is going on a bull run soon. They are accumulating more than anybody now...
- Take a look at the chart above. The volume is represented by the red/green bars at the bottom of the chart. The fart right is this week.
I will come out mid/late week and post an update.
Closing this week with this candlestick, yet to confirm (weekly candle closes tomorrow), it will count as an additional point for the bulls.
I think the same, I think BTC is accumulating and rising very covertly, slowly.
Thanks a lot for your continued support.