Also, I believe less is more hence why the chart itself is so empty. It's the purest and simplest view of what im looking at.
I treat each line as a zone rather than just a line.
- Orange lines + 50 around 7.4k.
-RSI trying to break 50 (failed to hold above end of February)
- still falling but gap is slowly getting tighter.
- Bear declining
- potential forming (not too sure how its used, need to look into it)
- Green lines
- Lots of bull on 06/02/18 but not much since, slightly picking up since 11/03/18
- 9k = Physchological level and 200 day acting as a resistance.
- Potential bull cross on
- resistances: 9.8k 50 and 10k, 100
- quite a few long wicks on candles implying indecision but the longer wicks appear to be at the bottom, potential bull bias
- bouncing between green lines.
- bounced off 50 and looking up
- potential bull cross
- generally holding since bear spike on 07/03/18
- Also, 8.9k is 100 and 9.4k is 200 acting as resistances.
- from 20k top to 6k bottom, interesting levels to me 9.3k (.236) and 11.3k (.382) -> resistances
- from 6k bottom to 11.7k top, 10.4k (.236), 9.5k (.382) and currently trying to hold above 8.9k (.5)
Personally, I see 9k to 11.6k as a massive resistance. That zone is literally, resistance on resistance. That being said, bulls seem to be building some slightly momentum on daily and 4HR. if bulls can keep it up and get to like 11.5k in the next 3 weeks ill be happy.
For now, im super cautious. Potentially longing closer 6-7k and shorting from 9-10k but very small positions. If we manage to break the blue downtrend line, im probably gonna sit on the sidelines until 11.6k breaks and holds as support.
Im mostly on sidelines for now. if 6.6k doesnt hold ill probably be shorting