StippWian

Bitcoin MAJOR Decision Point!

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
After completing the ((e)) wave of the triangle, the market rallied just as expected. I am expecting this to travel to at least $22,700 but more likely $27,700. However, in order for this to be a viable option, $14,150 needs to hold price and not be penetrated. If it is, then expect much more bearish movement over the next few days and weeks.
I would rather Bitcoin             turn higher after completing a zig-zag to the downside because this would make it much easier to trade and profit from.

For now, we need to wait it out!
Comment: Is it bouncing? A break of $16,909 will confirm! :) Hope you had a great weekend.
It's at $15400, should I sell? It's not looking to be heading north anymore
Reply
@Patxi21, don't sell it! what comes down must go up!
Reply
StippWian cizerleuros
@cizerleuros, interesting strategy :)
Reply
cizerleuros StippWian
@StippWian, Thank you :)
Reply
michaeldobfx cizerleuros
@cizerleuros, It's in a bull trap before crashing again. Happens to every bubble.
+2 Reply
English (UK)
English
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out