BTC is in clear down trend but before it dips any further bears need some fresh blood.
Expect a squeeze to $6800/$7000+ levels at the best.
Higher levels have been marked for my own personal reference.
Two ways for BCH to the USD this time, strong support is showed around 1200, if it breaks that we could potentially see BCH falling down to around the 170 mark in the long run. Otherwise, it could follow the previous trend of a short bullish move, back to support, back to short bullish move and so on.
- Previous H&S Pattern indicators show downtrends.
- Bollinger Bands widening, likely to narrow as Bear Flag completes.
- Possible Bear Flag predicting further downward movement.
- Not in Bitcoin but if support levels of 8k broken downwards, expect further bearish movements.
- Personally, 8k seems like prime buying opportunities as trends seem unlikely to move ...
After completing the ((e)) wave of the triangle, the market rallied just as expected. I am expecting this to travel to at least $22,700 but more likely $27,700. However, in order for this to be a viable option, $14,150 needs to hold price and not be penetrated. If it is, then expect much more bearish movement over the next few days and weeks.
I would rather ...
Today i'm visiting my favorite Forex pair to look at and discuss a very long term Elliott Wave count that it appears to have formed. It appears as if in early 2008, a 5th wave completed as a high. From there the market has been clearly corrective, ultimately going sideways. A Zig-zag completed into mid 2015 and from there we have seen a sharp move to the upside. ...
Takeaway: It takes a year for the BTC halving to take effect in the form of a massive spike, shown by the horizontal year long bars on the chart. Then, the next 3 years until the following halving, there is a drop and gradual start to the next rally triggered by the upcoming halving. We are at the peak after the 2016 halving, there will be a big drop to 2020's ...
There are some incredibly tasty trading opportunities on USDJPY this week. I've combined my ideas of the flag breakout with my basic knowledge of Elliott Wave Theory, which give me a bearish sentiment for this week. Additionally, we have just broken through the neckline of the head&shoulders pattern and have just retraced to test it. My stop loss is tight above ...
Short Bias - Price manages to break the bearish flag setup, confirming the 4 wave. Expected target would be for price to push into demand, supported by the Fib Extention of 50% thus completing the 5th wave.
The market is in a range with price action lacking a firm direction and clearly waiting for a fundamental factor to drive it in either direction. The FOMC meeting tomorrow will be such a driver and we have two outcomes below along with our rationale.
Outcome 1 - Rate Hike and Bullish Press Conference - 65% Likelihood: We favour a bullish statement ...
We have closed our GPB/USD trade from yesterday in profit. The reason for the close is that price action has twice rejected the 1.27000 level and we now await a break of this level to resume our buy bias.
On another failed break we will consider selling at this level as buyers maybe exhausted and the market will need to drop before buyers re-enter. ...
Expected bearish for the next couple of days once it hits the trendline.
Buy LONG as soon as it hits the 2.5 for a 2.13% in the next week.
I am going in with a micro lot of 0.05 without a stop loss.
If you put stop loss. I would suggest at 2.5000