You can see it here:
- The price got out of the , a bounce is necessary and the next 4h candle is now within the bands. If enough momentum can be garnered, check out the yellow circle on the left and green line.
- There is a very strong on the . This signal is already in place as price already bounced.
- The is massively oversold and it is showing hidden when you look back to late Dec.
- One last signal, the last Bitcoin's drop wasn't as strong as it has been in the past weeks and months.
- Now, if bears continue putting pressure we will go lower and test the next support. This is marked yellow on the chart and reads "support". We can easily bounce from this level, or consolidate to know what will happen next... At that point, another update will be shared for you brother/sister.
- The best way to support your author is to hit LIKE and leave a comment...
Thanks a lot for reading.
You can use this information, together with other great reviews and analysis from great Trading View analysts, to better determine your next move when trading Bitcoin.
To trade with me, remember that my trades are clearly described and contain buy in price/range, detailed targets, stop loss, capital allocation & more.
Your support is truly appreciated and you will always receive from me many more amazing trades.
I will keep on studying, working, growing & learning to give you something better, always, and more.
If you found a mistake please let me know. Yes I make mistakes, this is normal and from these we learn and continue to grow more.
EMA10 is working as resistance. If this resistance can be broken and close above, this would be a very good signal.
- You can see the price going down while MACD moves up.
- You can also look at the MACD Histogram, notice it turned green while Bitcoin was going down.
3 Different scenarios:
- A break above EMA50 can lead us to our next target marked red.
- Some sideways action is possible.
- A break below brown line can lead to bearish action, we go and test support below (red).
On the daily time frame, any close above $3730 is a good close. So far it is looking pretty good with the potential for much more tomorrow.
Here is the chart:
This level needs to hold ($3666.6), or we fall down.