Bitcoin’ Cash SV’ (BCHSVUSDT’) is looking on the chart.
- - Unless you see a break and close above the purple channel , you can expect sideways to action.
- Fib. levels show where we can find resistance and support.
Bitcoin’ Cash SV (BCHSVBTC’) needs more time for the charts to develop.
- It is currently consolidating.
- Can do another wave but can also break down.
- Red needs to be broken to move up.
- Support marked on chart, if broken it will go lower.
Our BCHSVBTC’ alert (before):
Note: This information is for learning and entertainment purposes only. This is no trade advice.
Thanks a lot for the continued support... Truly appreciated.
- Closed below EMA50.
- If 0.618 Fib. level does not hold, expect strong down.
The daily is also looking bearish, if the brown lines on the chart are broken, then the price can drop fast. But if it holds, it can consolidate and try back up.
Sideways within as descending channel for BCHSVUSDT:
Here is the chart:
The price isn't increasing as much against Tether (BCHSVUSDT). Volume is way lower than before. The last high needs to be broken for BCHSVUSDT to continue moving up.
Against BTC, support is being challenged, if it breaks and closes below it will produce more RED.