• Softer Chinese inflation data-led early weakness turned out to be rather short-lived.
• US-China trade optimism/bullish commodities underpin Aussie and remain supportive.
• Traders now eye second-tier US economic data for some short-term trading impetus.
The AUD/USD pair managed to recover early lost ground, led by softer Chinese inflation data and is...
• Bears fail to capitalize on the ongoing USD retracement from near 1-month tops.
• Positive oil prices do little to boost Loonie and provide any meaningful impetus.
The USD/CAD pair struggled to build on overnight modest rebound and seesawed between tepid gains/minor losses through the early European session on Thursday.
The prevalent US Dollar selling...