PRICE IS CURRENTLY ON THE PULL BACK FROM THE UPTREND. WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT REACHES THE FIB LEVEL WHICH IS ALSO IN CORRELATION WITH THE EMA LEVEL. IF PRICE SHOWS SIGNS OF RESPECT AROUND THIS ZONE THEN WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE STRONG SIGNS FROM THE CANDLES BEFORE YOU BUY. TAKE PROFIT AT NEXT RESITANCE LEVEL.
IF PRICE BREAKS ABOVE THE HIGHLIGHTED ZONE I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A LONG POSITION. I WILL NOT ENTER THE TRADE UNLESS I SEE 3 CONFIRMATIONS THAT GIVE ME REASON TO BUY. THERE IS NO RUSH SO JUST HAVE PATIENCE AND LET THE CANDLES FORM UNTIL YOU SEE A GOOD ENTRY POINT. GOOD LUCK
WAITING ON CONFIRMATION TO ENTER A SELL POSITION. FIBONACCI AND EMA ARE TOGETHER ON THE RESISTANCE LEVEL SO LETS SEE WHAT PRICE DOES. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THIS FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS TO SEE WHAT KIND OF CANDLE STICKS ARE FORMED. DONT RUSH IN TO SELL BE PATIENT UNTIL YOU SEE CLEAR CONFIRMATION.
Price has broke through the 1hr support line and came back up to retest. I'm predicting the price to carry on dropping down to the next support level. Price is also respecting the EMA very well on 15min time frame.
I'm looking to go long as the trend on the 1hr chart is bullish and I'm going with it. Price is currently on a pull back and testing the previous resistance line and also respecting the moving average.
As you can see the price is currently in a strong zone that has been tested many times and Im looking to go short on this one.
The rsi is strongly over bought so I am selling down to the next support level.
As you can see the 4hr chart is showing a falling wedge. Price is making lower highs but not making lower lows. If the price breaks this support level then enter as a sell but if the price breaks out above the falling wedge then its a strong buy position.
I originally planned this on for a possible sell according to the 4hr fib. Looking closely at this now it might break above the fib resistance zone and carry on the uptrend. Keep and eye on this for the break but if it starts to drop then go ahead with the sell.
Mr fib looking like a good setup for a short position. If price breaks above that zone then don't bother entering. As soon as I see a confirmation to sell I'm going all in down to the next support level. Hopefully when the markets open you should know weather to enter this trade or not so keep your eyes peeled. Good luck
This resistance level has been tested too many times. Will it hold strong or will price break through? Keep an eye on it. If it breaks through it will be a potential long position if you see the correct candle patterns. If it doesn't break then enter short it. Personally I think it will break through for a long buy.
Waiting on the last confirmation before I enter. I have 2 conditions met being the zone highlighted as a support and the rsi being oversold. Once I see a candlestick pattern I'm going long. Lets see what happens
The highlighted circle is a key area where I will be looking for a buy. This area meets 4 conditions on the 4hr chart. Its going with the uptrend. Key fib level on 4hr. Previous support level. Moving average as support on 4hr. I have a very good feeling about this one. Lets see what happens. Good Luck
Price is at a strong support level and over sold on rsi. 2 confirmations have been made. Wait for a third confirmation like a candlestick pattern or double bottom and go ahead with the long position. Target for the resistance line