BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LAND SECURITIES GROUP PLC ORD 10 2/3P, BURFORD CAPITAL LIMITED ORD NPV, SXX, BIDSTACK GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, TCG
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
The $ marches on..
Or bashing away at taking the next highs
Following a big sell off now could see a reversal back up to higher prices
Still quite a large sell off going during to current risk status
big sell off into safe zone, high probability of a reversal
early signs of rejection from the lower prices could be the begging of a retrace before heading back down
bouncing out of supply zone and top of channel. waiting for it to come back down before taking it up again
Expecting a pull back before new high's can be made
some reversal and then up we go again? potential to reverse at the next significant supply zone
looking for a pullback and up.
now creating new higher lows? Time to push up?
Still in a significant up trend, potentially now entering into the 4th waye up
Quite a bounce from the supply zone, though we don't yet have new LL. Shall wait for it to retrace down before considering a buy. Sell only if it gets back to the Supply zone
After a monster move, we have a deep retracement below the last small retacement. A potential for a reversal if it weren't for the candle showing rejection.
After a long sell off we send the end of multiple waves to the downside with signals there are moves back up.
and a break of the last down trend. The new higher low and closing higher than last swing suggest we are beginning a move back up?
After quite an extensive sell off with multiple waves, now face a double bottom with a potential to push price back up
We are stuck in the middle between a down trendline and up. It is making a neutral pattern at the moment. Though it heavily rejected the 50% Fib. Will look for a break of either trendline for direction.