GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, UNION JACK OIL PLC ORD 0.025P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Annotations on the chart.
Weekly & Daily order flow of price is within an area or areas (order blocks) where price likely to reverse & changes direction. Added confluence with daily trend structure & distribution of price in Monday's trading session where liquidity underneath price wasn't taken out give me the heads up to look for shorts for Japanese yen.
Entry @ 113.74. If this position ...
3 ways UJ to play out.
Ideally I'll like to see price to pull back into a HTF block to take out liquidity then rally to take out stops.
New approach with my analysis using the features of tradingview to look at specific higher timeframes to add to my game.
RULE OF THUMB... SUPPORT BECOMES RESISTANCE
BIAS FLIPPED ON UJ.
ANTICIPATING A RUN ON SHORT STOPS.
UJ TO 110.650 THEN 110.210 IF ALL GOES WELL WITH NEWS COMING UP SHORTLY.
ANNOTATIONS ON THE CHART. IDEA WAS DELETED LAST NIGHT BY TRADINGVIEW DUE TO ME BREAKING ONE OF THE HOUSE RULES
GOLD YET TO REACH 1270
DEPENDING ON HOW THE MARKET OPENS, IM LOOKING TO BUY.
'BIG BOYS' TO DRIVE PRICE LOWER FROM THE H4 OB. MITIGATE SHORTS TO LONG @ THE H4 OB.
15M OB CONFLUENCE WITH 50% RETRACEMENT.
PRICE RESPECTED DAILY TREND STRUCTURE PLUS FINDING SUPPORT FROM KEY 113 LEVEL.
THEN RETESTED MARCH EQ BEFORE CREATING THE SWING POINT.
SWEET SPOT & 79% LEVEL CONFLUENCE WITH REFINED H1 BR - 15MBR.
PRICE ACTION TO FIND RESISTANCE @ THE 15M BR THEN TO TAKE OUT THE LOW.
A LOT OF DOWNSIDE POTENTIAL - 111.755 MS, 108 & UNFILLED GAP.
NFP COULD SEE PRICE TAKE OUT ...
WEAKNESS IN NZD PAIRS.
DAILY TREND STRUCTURE & H1 BR TESTED, BREAKING THROUGH THE DAILY SWING EQ.
ANOTHER H1 BR FORMED WHICH WAS RESPECTED - CONFLUENCE WITH SWING EQ, MARKET STRUCTURE & PREVIOUS WEEK EQ. STRONG INDICATION THAT PRICE COULD TRADE LOWER.
FOR THE UPSIDE 4HR OB & TREND STRUCTURE RESPECTED (NOTED ON THE CHART). CREATING ANOTHER SWING POINT.
H1 BR ...
PRICE TO RETRACE 50% OF THE MOVE FROM THE H1 OB. FINDING RESISTANCE AT MARCH EQ. SOME CONFLUENCE OF PREVIOUS DAY EQ & A REFINED H1 BR (15M BR). MARKET STRUCTURE DOES CONFLUENCE WITH .705 FIB LEVEL AS WELL AS A BREAKER CANDLESTICK, SO PRICE COULD FIND SUPPORT THERE IF NOT 50% FIB LEVEL.
POSSIBLE OUTCOME OF PRICE ACTION - WE COULD SEE IT TRADE BACK INTO THE H1 OB ...
PRICE TO PULL BACK TO EITHER TAKE OUT SHORT STOPS OR JUST TO ACCUMULATE MORE SHORTS POSITIONS FROM THE H1 BREAKER WHICH CONFLUENCE WITH THE PREVIOUS DAY EQ. WITH THE CURRENT SWING HIGH TESTING MS HIGH, I EXPECT PRICE TO TRADE HIGHER THEN CONTINUE IN THE DOWNTREND. TARGET - 108.154 FROM THE HP MOVE
JUST AN UPDATE ON KIWI DOLLAR. I STILL HAVE A LONG BIAS ON KIWI DOLLAR - I WANT TO SEE THE HIGHS TAKEN OUT & THE H1 BREAKER TOO BUT IF THE H4 OB GETS VIOLATED WE COULD SEE PRICE TRADE BACK DOWN TO 0.69. AS PRICE HAS BEEN TRADING IN A DESCENDING CHANNEL & PRICE ACTION IN THE H1 BREAKER HAS BEEN VERY CLEAN.
Fib levels confluence with order blocks - 4hr & Daily. Just sitting on my hands just waiting for price action to unfold. Price to continue from the up trendline structure towards the previous day EQ and then previous week EQ to take out stops above the swing high.
Price respects Daily & 4Hr order block, trades back into the up trendline structure. Fib drawn from swing high to low 50% retracement level & 4hr breaker low lines up together @ .86081. Possible HP move on the downside if EQ holds. Also previous week EQ too .86075 added confluence for me to short this pair if price action plays out to the books.
Pink dashed lines are levels where I would like price to play resistance bounce and trade onto the downside towards the previous day EQ & taking out the lows then to the structure low 110.241. I'll like to see clear rejection from the pink zone (Breaker) to get involved but right now I am sitting on my hands.
Following the aftermath of Article 50 being triggered, EURGBP was bullish in favour of the Euro with Pound weakening and Dollar short term strength after the whole shebang - GBPUSD. Here price tested trend structure where support price action played out well. Price is currently trading below 4HR Breaker candle as well as the previous day equilibrium to retest and ...