Will resistance be respected or ?
- Major bullish engulfing candles in the mix.
- EMA's look like they may cross soon indicating a change of trend.
The next candle close could tell us what we need to know.
Any pull backs to fib lines i'm shorting since the key level of 118.5 got rejected I feel that a down trend is in play as long price stays below 118.5
I would like to see how price reacts at 116 If it is violated further shorts will be taken to 115 then 114.
Happy new year.
Fundamentally Gold at 10-month low, down 5 weeks in a row. I'm following the trend for this one I would need to see bullish closes above 1180 to even consider buying. Lets see what happens after the FED rate hike too.
For a few weeks now we have seen cable on a bullish streak, after a very very long downtrend. I am bullish on this pair but it may be in a rocky channel. i will wait to see how price reacts at 1.28000 if price breaks and all goes to plan i would collect profit at 1.29500. For now i will wait. If price reverses early i see price going to 1.26500.
GBPJPY is near a key weekly SR level, I would remain bullish for intraday positions because the daily bearish block has been violated with a clear uptrend channel. Many confluences. Overall on the monthly this is bearish market but my inner trendline on the daily has been violated confirming my short term bullish perspective.
Furthermore, on the 4hour chart I...
Waiting game for now, the 4 hour block level will confirm my move. If that level is broken i am bearish, If that level is resisted i am bullish. 1.2400 keeps on being met with the bulls though so this is definitely on the watch list .
Looking for price to break the daily TL (circled area) and buy at 1.06000 level, or sell otherwise. I would collect prof at 1.07000 level because 1.075 shows bearish tendencies.
The bulls came in to play on the 16th of September at the 1.02 level and have been strong . The current 1.05 level has seen uncertainty but the current bullish engulfing shows the...
8726 level support has a bullish candle confirming my bullish bias, the perfect buy would of been at the 856 level.
That bearish engulfing void candle at 12pm was just there to take out stops, the 4 hour block has been violated so this shows uncertainty because price has dropped on 8830 level and has also shown bullish action before. 1 hour time frame confirms my...
I will wait to see what happens at 0.99000 level I have i bearish bias because all this bullishness should come to and end.
The daily and weekly bullish blocks have been overtaken but i wouldn't buy in to the 0.966 resistance. So a profitable 2% price decrease should be on the way soon towards the weekly low maybe, best to wait for now or check smaller time...
Last weeks weekly low has been touched and there is no sign of price going any further then that level apart from the last big wick.
Enough bullish liquidity has been created along with tons of accumulation giving us enough juice to short towards the DAILY SR.
Price is touching 20 EMA so should retrace.
daily and weekly bullish blocks have been violated whilst...
Downtrend line shows reactions at 1.11 level sending price to 1.098 level which is normally support that is being tested. If the 1.098 level i would wait to the 1.092 level where bullish market intercepts.
If the above points don't work out i would wait to the weekly low of 1.085 and definitely buy. If 1.99 level remains solid and resists it would be a good entry.
Looking for clear break of 0.88 level all uptrend blocks have been violated time for the euro to come crashing down and for the GBP to rise up. Just going to wait and let price clear this choppy range that its currently in.
Waiting for Sydney open then will look for a nice entry... or re-evaluate the situation but my long bias remains for now.
price way below 20 ema
weekly block/low has been violated
Previous swing took stops
Price has maintained in weekly range but price did jump above before