Good Day Traders, I hope all is well.
These are my thoughts for GBP/CAD.
After a strong and lengthy downtrend price has begun to exhaust and has found a strong level of support. The market is creating a series of downside wick rejections on the 1hr and 4hr timeframe , indicating strong buy pressure.
Stop trying to always being right. I myself have lost...
Allow me to share my thoughts on GBP/JPY.
Price is now at a strong level of support (on the 4hr timeframe). If price doesnt break this level immediantly and find a new low , i expect the markets to start pushing up again. Its been a slow week so far , but grateful for the lessons.
"Less is more"
Good Day Traders , I Hope All Is Well.
Reasons for taking this trade.
1) Stong Bullish Engulfing Candle on 15min timeframe indicating buy power
2) Break , retest , break pattern. ( Resistance becomes support)
3) Weekly momentum is still bullish
Whenever price breaks from a key level - it will almost always retest this level before continuing with the trend....
Good Afternoon Traders. Who's Ready To Make Some Money?
This is my setup for today.
There's still a lot of bullish pressure in the market however i feel the markets needs to correct before continuing with the trend
Reason for trade:
- Price Over Brought
- Strong Wick Rejection on the 1hr
- Strong Resistance Level (Respected 3-4 Times)
When trading pull...
Good Morning Traders. I hope everyone has had a great week so far.
These are my thoughts for GBP/USD.
After a strong push to the upside momentum is finally starting to exhaust. I expect price to correct before continuing on an uptrend.
Reasons for trade:
- Strong wick rejection on 1hr indicating sell pressure.
- Price over brought
Trade one pair at a time....
Good Morning Traders! I hope this message finds you well.
Ive noticed a potential short opportunity.
Reasons for trade
1) Upward Momentum Exhausted
2) Price Over Brought
3) Previous 4hr Candle was extremely bearish.
What goes up must come down. The markets are always forming a series of lows or highs.
Hope everyone has a great trading day.
Grand Rising Traders. Thank God Its Monday! Who else is ready to destroy the markets this week?
These are my thoughts for GBP/JPY
- After a strong push to the upside , momentum is finally slowing down indicating sell pressure.
- Higher lower formed , breaking bullish structure.
However i still feel that there is a lot of buy pressure in the market, so be careful....
Good Morning all. I hope this message finds you well.
Yesterday i got faked out by this pair, nothing major.
Today I placed a buy position as price is greatly oversold. Lets see how this one plays out - looking to hold this trade if the momentum is strong.
Advice for today:
Trading without a stop-loss is financial suicide. Always protect your capital no matter how...
Good Day Traders.
This is my potential set up for today.
Reasons for trade:
- Strong wick rejection on the previous 4 Hour candle, indicating strong sell pressure.
- Bullish momentum started to slow down.