Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin
GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LAND SECURITIES GROUP PLC ORD 10 2/3P, BURFORD CAPITAL LIMITED ORD NPV (DI), SMITH & NEPHEW PLC ORD USD0.20, BIDSTACK GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, BARCLAYS PLC ORD 25P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
EURUSD has been trending downwards and recently formed a bearish triangle. We're expecting the price to break its corrective structure and continue with the trend.
We're in a 4hr downtrend so I am still sell biased on EU. However if the dollar is strong we have clear buy targets.
If the Dollar is stronger than the pound this week I will be looking to sell to the weekly level.
GJ is currently ranging. I will be waiting for a break and retest either to the upside or down.
Only trading the break and retest strategy. The break has already happened now I am waiting for a retest with multiple wick rejections to confirm a sell. If the sell opportunity is there I will be looking to sell to the weekly level @1.18430.
After breaking the consolidation, price is in a clear uptrend making Higher Highs and Low. I will be only looking for buys up to the weekly key level.
Based on structure I am looking to sell Gold with a 1:4 ratio. I wont sell at the key level but I am looking to sell in that area.
Waiting for GU to break the range either to the upside or downside, based on my GJ analysis I am buy bias on the pound.
Price could break through the first key level before pushing back up, ideally id like to see multiple wick rejections at the key level on lower time frames before entering a buy.
GU is moving sideways, so I'm waiting for a break either to the upside or down. Overall trend is bullish.
Trend is bullish, the previous high has been broken. I'm waiting for a pullback and retest at the key level before entering a trade.
Beginner Analysis, I want to see GU create a LH before shooting back up
*Beginner Analysis* Waiting to see what price does at the key levels, overall bias is sell
*Beginner Analysis* Waiting for the brexit news on the pound
*Beginner Analysis* Waiting for the brexit news on the pound.
Beginner analysis on gold.
Beginner Analysis on Gold. I want to see a strong bullish push from the monthly key level before buying gold to the previous high
Beginner analysis on GU scounting longs