GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, UNION JACK OIL PLC ORD 0.025P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Updated EURUSD Wave Count
Possible short trade pending a move back below the lower triangle / trend line . A move above 0.71420, the 38.2 fib level would negate this analysis.
EURUSD Possible Wave Count
EURGBP Has been trading within a channel for the last 9 months. It is currently testing the upper channel line, the last 2 days candles both with long upper shadows show the bulls are not able to push prices higher at the moment. Fridays doji candle shows indecision, the bulls managed to push prices higher but the bears drove them back down again to close near the ...
USDCAD looks to be in corrective mode following the double top which tested .618 retracement of the move down from the 13th of March high. There is a strong support level below (highlighted by the channel), which i'm anticipating will hold in the short term. This level will need to be broken to the down side taking out the previous 2 swing lows to confirm my ...
Good opportunity to catch the potential wave 3 price action. If price moves back above the lower channel line the analysis is wrong and we have a tight stop in place.
EURCAD has been trading within a rising channel following the impulsive move down from the March high. A decisive break below the lower channel line would confirm possible wave 3 price action.
AUDNZD Possible Elliott Wave Interpretation
GBPUSD Possible ShortTrade
AUDUSD Possible Elliott Wave Count
USDCAD Wave Count
PDATED USDCHF Wave Count
GBPUSD is currently trading in a support / resistance congestion area. Based on the Wave Analysis i'm favouring the upside but need some confirmation before entering a trade. If we get below the congestion area would need to re-evaluate and possibly look for a short position.
UKX Wave Count
Q1 Trading Update out this week 25-4
XAUUSD False Descending Triangle Breakout?
USDCHF Wave Count