USDCAD potential sell coming up. Looking at structure for this pair currently, we have 36 hours worth of rejection at this point. Indicating not enough pressure to push to the upside. However, if we manage to close above these wicks later on, don't take the trade and analyse yourself.
GBPAUD potential buy coming up. Had uptrend going on in the past as then created a bullish rectangle pattern. Now we have broken its resistance level and looking for a retest on the new support. Try analyse yourself and find what the best entry is for you.
Sent the wrong setup previously. Looking for XAUUSD to go up as now we have met our support trendline. We have tested this twice looking for third. Wait for bearish momentum to die down on lower timeframes (1hour,30 mins) then find a suitable entry. If we break past support don't take trade and always analyse yourself.
Looking at XAUUSD our third touch of the support level didn't come to plan as we have now broken through it. Currently retesting it as reissuance and looking for bearish activity. DXY looking to show more bullish movement however anything can happen at anytime. Looking personally for an entry next week. Analyse yourself if you think other wise.
USDCAD potential short upcoming. Tested the resistance line three times and now coming to the fourth touch. Looking at the hourly timeframe we have already pushed down nicely so best entry is to wait for a pullback then enter the trade. Wait for confirmation as we can at anytime break our reliance.
Looking to go short for GBPUSD. Currently having fours worth of rejection wicks with our small resistance level and wanting for a move to the downside. If we break past our resistance level don't take the trade. If you take al oook at the daily time frame we have tested this resistance line twice before and move to the downside. Third touch hopefully looking the...
Broken through our trend support line and looking for a well. Currently waiting on a retest of the new resistance line and a move to the downside. Allow for bearish signs to show before taking trade. Analyse for yourself.
We have tested this resistance line two times and now approaching our third touch. Wanting a sell here. The current candle stick is rejecting out resistance however may push up at the end so don't place straight away. Inverted hammer maybe be the end result of this candle stick so again sell pressure may arise. if we break past resistance don't take trade and...
Just broke through our consolidation pattern and looking for move to the upside. If we start to push to the downside and break support level don't take trade. Since we have already pushed up a decent amount of pips id say wait for a pull back then place an entry. Analyse yourself.
Broke through as expected. If you missed out on the first pull back opportunity, another one may occur. Where I have drawn the box if we can retest around there it would be a nice place to enter a long position . If we break any lower don't take trade. Analyse yourself.
Going long for this one. Starting to squeeze now into the end of the triangle and looking for a break out to the upside. Where I have drawn the blue box, it shows two wicks rejecting support. Again if we break through support don't take trade and always analyse yourself.
Something new. NAS100US looking to go short. Double top currently being formed and so taking a sell on this position. This is for those who like to take big risks and I advise that beginners don take the trade. A lot can be made on this one if goes to plan but at the same time ALOT can be lost. Be wise and use correct risk management. Take at your own risk!!!