IndyKheela

Message Follow Following Unfollow
Joined Indykheela
Markets Allocation
Top Mentioned Symbols
IndyKheela IndyKheela BTCUSD, 240,
BTCUSD: 100% Right
510 6 4
BTCUSD, 240
100% Right

Look like bitcoin is playing out EXACTLY to the levels i drew a few days ago... next stop 6k i guess :( This does not make me happy as i second guessed my own judgment and brought in at FOMO yestetday, valuable lesson learnt.

IndyKheela IndyKheela BTCUSD, 240,
BTCUSD: Bitcoin Collapse or Bitcoin Breakout ?
175 0 1
BTCUSD, 240
Bitcoin Collapse or Bitcoin Breakout ?

New to TA but having a play and i'm seeing a double top on the daily, forseeing that we will breakdown to the 6k level over the next 5-12 days and then a 70% chance of going on an ATH Bull Run, but as always there is never a guarantee! Regulation, FUD, Exchange hacks gives a 30% chance that we may go below and consolidate for remainder of the year, is this the ...

IndyKheela IndyKheela BTCUSD, 240,
BTCUSD: Are we in a Bull Trap or Gearing up for a Surge?
54 0 0
BTCUSD, 240
Are we in a Bull Trap or Gearing up for a Surge?

If BTC doesn't break $11500 by 10/3/18 then i thik we could see a sharp correction for a few days, an opportunity to buy on a Dip for the last time.

Online
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
User follows nobody
User has no following symbols
Market
Browse
Type
Browse
EN English (UK)
EN English
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out