Touched 4 hour resistance looking for a break of this level or a pullback to the 0.618 fib if resistance is formed and price action indicates a sell then we go short even from this current level if we can see from priceaction and the indicators RSI / MAC to show us when to go Long.
BROKE 1 HR SUPPORT LEVEL STRONG INDICITION CANDLE FOLLOWED BY BULLISH CANDLE STICK STOP LOSS BASED OFF ATR OF INDICITION CANDLE STICK + THE ATR TO GIVE GOOD STOPLOSS PROTECTION OF THIS TRADE BULLISH TOWARDS 1.3000
BUY NOW stoploss 1.25870 for good protection incase of pullback based on atr of the swing high's low wick....
looking at the 4hr time frame we can see a bullish doji star forming indicating indecision and could show a potential reversal. The retractment on the 4hr timeframe has hit the 0.5 fib location which has formed dis doji star which a good sign of reversal. As we can see we broke a key level of the market and headed back into this zone for a retest we can see we had...
Waiting for retractment to the 50% fib location to active a buy limit order in place this is the area of the original breakout that hasn't been tested and should be after a double topped is formed with doji candle stick or bearish engulishing to consider a downwards movement towards the fib. ??? Thoughts?
Broke previous SL however with the retest again I will still be going long with the daily candle closure staying bullish I will be holding this pair. currently floating in 70 pips and there was a acending triangle which lead to a bullish breakout which I jumped on hopefully no more pull backs cause we are at the 50% fib location. looking to move sl to breakeven...
After dying plumit of US30 we can see resistance and potential recovery. I have implemented a buy limit around the support zone on the bottom of the bullish wick this rejection if I'm correct should form a HL which indicates that the trend is bullish.
looking for a retest of the 1740-150 area then the plum-it to the 1700 region showing signs of resistance on the 4hr timeframe. Sell limit will activate after a few more candles on mid time frame 1hr/4hr. what do you think?
Broke resistance level on 15m timeframe with a retest of our new support level and on 4hr timeframes show's bullish movement expect to hit the resistance AT our 1.96321 level. However I am looking for movement towards the higher level using the 4hr timeframe to the 1.97 level.