GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, OILEX LD ORD NPV, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I posted this some time ago but needed to adjust the timeline a little but so far so good
end of year $589...….maybe not this year but $10-$12 seems reasonable too many factors to calculate
CBOE BTC ETF - approval - looks likely 30th Sept - the only ETF decision they delayed thus far and reviewing the past 11 ?
xRapid going live within 7 weeks my guess 1st to 10th ...
not the bull run just yet, simply not enough volume and still too many uncertainties
Given the partnerships Ripple have made over the last 2 years and the reach they now have on board, we are not looking at millions or billions to flow it will be TRILLIONS flowing through xRapid together tied in with xCurrent and xVia later this year 90% of it will flow through xrp constantly. the max price however will not be $1000's as some are spouting but only ...
After watching and reading these price manipulation buy signals, lets see if SEC are watching this time round next stop for BTC 10k or 11k ?
in my opinion do not expect a bull run as most are predicting, XRP is a stable coin and unless BTC goes Bullish and drags the rest of the market with it, which I doubt until after SEC announcements mid-end July
but there us soo much positive news regarding Ripple, SBI - MAJOR banks using Ripple tech by end of 2018
yes we know currently 50-60 banks testing xRapid ...