GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, UNION JACK OIL PLC ORD 0.025P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
We have had the break and retest with immediate rejection of the trendline here as shown which lined up nicely with a former swing low point.
However, we have failed to go ahead and make a new lower low. I would look to see how price reacts around the most recent high and make a decision on my bias from there.
Key area for UJ Currently. Comment your thoughts below
110.600 is a nice region for LTC to pull into if it can continue to make higher highs and higher lows
Few nice confluences here for a possible long next week
Thoughts on this? Last key area to test where there are likely to be an influx of buyers
Would need further confirmation
Start of the pound recovery? Possible idea if 134.000 breaks
Take from it what you want...
EJ - Pullback then 128.000?
Failure to close below the previous low could result in a bit of a pullback before seeing 128.000
EU Shorts soon?
GBPCAD - Waiting for confirmation
Reasons to look at potentially going short;
- Third touch of descending trendline
- 61.8 fib retracement
- Back testing Short term support now possible resistance
- Heading towards dynamic resistance (200MA)
Things to consider before;
- A lot of buying pressure over the last few days (2 of 3 Strong Bullish Candle closures)
- DXY looking bullish, Could see some ...
Nice rejection from 79.500. If we maintain below this then the highlighted areas will be ones to look out for
1.60 Previous resistance and support level
Comment your thoughts
Consistently failed to break key level around 0.81150 and broken ascending trendline. Slight pullback now but 0.79500 possibly looking good. Will wait and see
Will this slow down or continue to make a new high?