We have had the break and retest with immediate rejection of the trendline here as shown which lined up nicely with a former swing low point.
However, we have failed to go ahead and make a new lower low. I would look to see how price reacts around the most recent high and make a decision on my bias from there.
Reasons to look at potentially going short;
- Third touch of descending trendline
- 61.8 fib retracement
- Back testing Short term support now possible resistance
- Heading towards dynamic resistance (200MA)
Things to consider before;
- A lot of buying pressure over the last few days (2 of 3 Strong Bullish Candle closures)
- DXY looking bullish, Could see some ...