GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), CANADIAN OVERSEAS PETROLEUM LIMITED COM SHS NPV (DI), VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, TESCO PLC ORD 5P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Triple top formation on the daily, the next key support is at 1.1850. I would expect it to reach this level within the next couple of days.
Just a simple buy opportunity of the Uptrend. Wait for the retest to complete and enter.
Low risk, good reward. Just a little candybar ;)
Good luck :)
Bearish Head & Shoulder on the daily ?
As you can see, we are in a strong downtrend background, RSI showing it clearly. I expect a retest of the support level and a lower low all the way down to the weekly support at 108.160. Once the price shoes a rejection of the previous support, we can place a sell till the next level.
- Daily RSI shows an overbuy
- Bearish candlestick formation suggests a slight reversal
- Fibonacci retracement shows that price is testing a strong resistance level at 0%, even in a clear uptrend context.
We can expect a pullback and retest of the lower support 23.60%.
- Good luck
Title is self explanatory :
Formation of a Descending Triangle after a downtrend. I would wait for a break in the support line of the triangle to enter the trade. RSI also shows a bearish trend highlighted by the red trendline, which is a sell signal.
Since it is a chart pattern, SL can be tightened a little bit more to the entry price.
- Good luck all
- Fibonacci retracement shows a clear respect of the 50% retracement level and means a possible short to the 38.20% level.
- RSI shows that price is overbought (above 70.)
- A bearish evening star candle formation supports the possibility of a sell
A safe move would be SL at 79.000 above the 61.80% resistance and TP at 0.77400. Simple analysis but with many ...