H+H International A/S engages in the manufacture and sale of autoclaved aerated concrete and calcium silicate units. It operates through the Western Europe and Eastern Europe segments. The Western Europe segment includes production and sales in the United Kingdom and Germany. The Eastern Europe segment consists of Poland and Russia. The company was founded by Henrik Johan Henriksen and Waldemar Kähler in 1909 and is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.