- Made updates for Pinescript version 3 Compliance.
- Allow anchor option to be used for Days and Weeks.
- Allow option to use standard 3-tone bar colouring, or 6-tone Grab candle Colouring
- Added named colour constants, to include fully opaque colours, a work around for bar colouring transparency bug.
- Added Alert Buy/Sell exit options.
- Added alarms for TradingView's Alarm Subsystem.
- Added implied GPL Copyright notice.
- Some coding efficiency and some variable name changes to make it easier to read.
- Corrected calculation for Anchor when using non-Intraday charts (ie Daily,Weekly,Monthly).
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.