1) Anchor Time Frame to a Highter Time frame, eg. set anchor to 1440 and length set to 8, the script will re-size the MA length needed to display on the current TF, say 60.
2) You can select between 11 different types of moving averages, each MA line can be a different type:
- SMA = .
- EMA = .
- WMA =
- VWMA =
- SMMA = Smoothed .
- DEMA =
- TEMA = .
- HullMA =
- SSMA = Super Smoother Moving average
- ZEMA = Near .
- TMA = Triangular (smoothed) .
Standard candle colours:
- Lime = candle closed above Ribbon.
- Red = candle closed below Ribbon.
- Lime = Bull candle closed above Ribbon.
- Green = Bear candle closed above Ribbon.
- Red = Bull candle closed below Ribbon.
- DarkRed = Bear candle closed below Ribbon.
Corrected Anchor calculation for week/months.
Changed MA type input selection to an options list, new with V3 Pinescript.
- Corrected Anchor calculation for non-Intraday.
- Added implied GPL Copyright notice.
- Corrected some header notes.
Standard candle colour scheme:
- Lime = MA trend direction up.
- Red = MA Trend Direction Down.
- Lime = Trend up, Bull candle.
- Green = Trend Up, Bear candle.
- Red = Trend Down, Bull candle.
- DarkRed = Trend Down, Bear candle.
- Change Anchor to be based purely on Minutes, so 1 month=30240mins (21 trading days),1 week=7200mins (5 trading days), 1 Day=1440mins. This makes it more consistent across intraday and extraday chart Timeframes.