NOTICE: By default, ALL indicators are turned off in the settings, except for the , in order to facilitate faster load times.
Features can easily be turned on/off in the settings. You can have as many or as few as you want.
- 3 SMAs (Fast, Medium, Slow)
- 3 EMAs (Fast, Medium, Slow)
- Support & Resistance Lines (Lime Color)
- Parabolic Support & Resistance (Red dots above, Blue dots below)
- Keltner Channel (purple channel lines)
- Bollinger Band (Blue Cloud; Center & Borders hidden by default)
- TTM Squeeze (Purple Background Color on Chart)
- VWAP (Vibrant Blue Glowing Line, Intraday Only)
- Fibonacci Retracement (Multicolor, Intraday Only)
- Ichimoku Cloud (Standard Colors)
- Adjusted the Simulated MACD to be 5 and 13 instead of 10 and 20.
- Added a Volume Bias Indicator, the 30 VWMA over the 30 SMA with purple and black filling to show volume bias.
- Alligator, MACD, and Volume Bias are now default on.
Quick Q about the MACD cloud: When I compare it with the usual MACD indicators, with same settings (Long, short and smoothing), it yields different results. It doesnt give me the same output as a standard MACD indicator. Would you mind explaining why that is?
What's your feedback? Ditch it from the script, or keep it?
Also, I'm thinking about adding the Bill Williams Alligator to the FLT. Thoughts on that plan?
I must say your cloud is quite far from the standard MACD. It gives very different results and overall Id say it seems "smoother" to me than a standard MACD.
Def don't ditch it, I personally like it. If you are looking to tweak it: It'd be great to have the MACD value (LTF EMA-STF EMA) available at all time on the graph. It's useful for manual backtesting and at the moment I have to manually calculate it for every point of interest.
About B.W. Alligator: the more the merrier in my opinion! This is a fully loaded taco after all. As long as we can disable/enable it, anything goes.