What is it for? This is a simple visual indicator designed to help users identify long or short bias. It does not provide direct entries and exits but can be used effectively in combination with Trendmaster Premium and other methods.
How do i get access?
This indicator is available as a free extra to all of our Pro community members only.
All of our packages are listed below.
- Premium - $50 - This gives you access to the TrendMaster Premium TradingView indicator (https://www.tradingview.com/u/TrendMaste...), the TrendMaster Premium Binance signal bots and the Premium Discord channels.
- Premium+ - $75 or $25 for existing Premium users - All the benefits of the Premium package, but with added signal bots for Bittrex, Bitfinex and Kucoin exchanges.
- Pro - $100 or $50 for existing Premium users/$25 for existing Premium+ users -Access to 'Trendmaster Premium' and 'Trends in Black and White' indicators. All the benefits of the Premium+ package, but with added signal bots for D1 and H4 TK cross and breakout for Binance.
How do I get access to the premium services?
1. Send the equivalent of the price of your preferred package in BTC to the following address only: 15EopCVCS1WHi7d89692KbVhGKx32WjPT3
2. Don't know how much BTC to send? Use this handy tool! https://coinmarketcap.com/converter/usd/...
3. Join our free discord area using this invite https://discordapp.com/invite/ebz2jqq
4. Send your details to @IchimokuScholar via discord direct message, give him a while to process it, demand is high.
- Transaction ID, e.g.3971cc1c6e94427551a570df36f6efc5f34beb0a62509b7cffce04420273058a
- TradingView username
- Current package
- Package to purchase
5. Have a cup of coffee while you wait to receive access.
6. Start using our indicators and good luck out there!
Can I pay using other cryptocurrencies or PayPal?
- Currently we do not accept any other form of payment.
The mandatory Legal bit:
@IchimokuScholar and @Crypto_C00kie wish you the best of luck in achieving your trading goals. Please apply appropriate risk management.
Any form of trading has large potential rewards but also large potential risks. The Purchaser must be aware of those risks and be willing to accept them. Don't trade with money that you, the Purchaser cannot afford to lose. No representation is being made that you are guaranteed positive results. The past performance of any trading methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Trading involves high risks. @TrendmasterTM, @IchimokuScholar or @Crypto_C00kie are NOT responsible for any trades that you, the Purchaser take. All trades taken are entirely at the Purchasers own risk. Refunds are neither offered nor implied.