- added `lookahead=true`, because sum was one bar off,
- rewrite slow loop, 100ms error should disappear.
- added another style of border between up and down volume (PlusMinus),
- fixed some errors (mismatches in volume), like on the first bar of the day,
- added option to autofix or highlight any mismatches in volume,
- show separate up/down sma's and removed input 'show ma', use styles if needed.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.