You also have the following display options:
- "Up/Down Movements: On/Off" - Shows ascending and descending of lines
- "Bands: On/Off" - Fills the space between the lines with colors to indicate up or down trends
- "Bands: Transparency" - sets the transparency of the fill color
- "MA Line: Size" - sets the width of the lines
- "MA Line: Transparency" - sets the transparency of the lines
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
I don't know of any way to enable a CSV export from a strategy template.
Thanks for the feedback. This indicator currently has no buy or sell signals. Alarms require some kind of signal. Does not make sense at the moment.
Thanks for the feedback.