GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
OILEX LD ORD NPV, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, PREMIER AFRICAN MINERALS LIMITED ORD NPV (DI), W RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I believe we might be on a reversal here based on some indicators.
Also strong support level here possibly due to demand sub 4p.
Chart notes above.
Support and resistance levels are very important in my trading, in this video, I will explain how to draw them correctly
This is the weekly chart of Savills PLC, real estate provider.
I rarely trade stocks, but sometimes I see an opportunity that piques my interest, because it a) has an interesting chart and b) fits into my fundamental world view.
In this case, I believe that housing is over-leveraged, and is 'affordable' only as a result of an artificially low interest rate ...
Big area potentially.
Following confirmation of a head and shoulders top pattern it looks like the price is moving up to test resistance one more time before I forecast the price will plummet to a target around 662, with a volatility stop placed around 855. This forecast is supported by high RSI.
Wait for confirmation of the price showing signs of dropping before entering this trade.
Unless something miraculous happens for Intu that makes the bull trend continue I think we could see the price of Intu shares drop even further.
Wait for confirmation of the double top, if we see the price climb higher it will invalidate the setup. I'm looking for confirmation around 174.5, just below the bottom of the red candle of the 7th October 2018.
Completion of Falling wedge on Seeing Machines (SEE) upcoming bullish trend by mid November!
DFX has increased 130% in three days and has found resistance at 50 moving average. A pull back is always highly likely after these big moves so I am looking to short the market and profit from the pull back. My first profit target is placed at the prior support line. I usually like to wait for negative divergence before entering these trades but as the increase ...
Copper is breaking out of it's bull flag which should break previous resistanceLSE:BLThttps://www.tradingview.com/x/nVb6a7mX/
Everything can be seen on the chart
very bullish for me at moment and it's down to patience & let market run it's course.
next results in November I believe which will show the profit/revenue they will make.
cash at about £9m & mcap at £10.7m - barely pricing any of their contracts.
VERY BULLISH HERE
50ma weekly / 200ma daily / SR level / 0.618 fib retrace
this should all provide strong support and a bounce from here.
EML having a nice retrace before next leg.
Really like this company but not holding shares at moment but keeping an eye on.
I see 2 areas for scaling in:
2.8p-3p where previous Supply / Demand was previously
as Director keeps buying into it, you can see that he truly believes in the company going forward.
lots happening next few months in this company so he will be entering in a closed period eventually.
we are almost at SR level so can see a potential volume spike & bounce from there.
as a long term trade this could do extremely well so better get on the fundamentals ...
Will look for a double bottom to do a bullish divergence before a stronger bounce.
Quite oversold and should start building momentum very soon. news will also help to bring extra sentiment.
some bullish divergences happening bit by bit as buying volume comes.
a few MA's to break on the upside so it might take a while to adjust but eventually it should start ...
I believe we should at least head back to the 200ma and with production reaching 8k boepd by year end news then we should head back to highs by spring 2019.
time to be patient as Paul Welsh is always under-promise over-deliver. read the last few RNS's to make up your mind. Also interviews on Proactive Investors.
Price is over extended after big move up (price increased over 50% in 4 days!). Pull backs are always highly likely after these moves so good time to short. Price pulled back as expected and a bounce has occurred, making a good entry point for another short position. Sell on the bounce and look for price target at the previous support levels.
To further support ...
ANGS is over extended after 70% price increase! RSI also starting to show negative divergence and shooting star candle has formed indicating a top. Pull back is highly likely, look to short the pull back with first profit target at 50 day Moving Average.
WPP may go up with the current changes in price sparking a bullish market.
Looking at the current graph I have worked out some profit amounts if bought now (these are only averages your mileage may vary)
If bought 1000 shares
buy in at = 1036.5 p
sell 1 = 1086.5 p
sell 2 = 1139.0 p
sell 1 profits = £400 (minus 100 fees)
sell 2 profits = £875 (minus 100 ...