USDCAD is stretching up to a horizontal resistance zone. This zone has been retested multiple times and all time has reversed to lower lows, so there is a large profit potential in this trade.
Stop Loss placed slightly above highest level previously broken through, meanwhile Take Profit is placed near the horizontal support zone, although this could drop even further.
GOLD is looking very strong on the weekly time frame with a Bullish candle stick. If GOLD can break above these zones then i anticipate GOLD to reach up to 1550 region
Also Follow me
Previous month has illustrated a ranging market. Breakthrough has occurred in the recent days and is slowly approaching psychological level of 1.3200 in which a possible rejection could occur.
This particular zone has also been proven to be a strong resistance several times this year.
SELL LIMIT order placed at 1.3200.
- Pennant chart pattern formed indicating a bullish continuation of trend.
- Wait for confirmation candle
- On the W1 timeframe price is respecting the 61.8% level
- H1 timeframe is showing an uptrend and price retraced within the pennant.
- We are looking for price to break outside of the pennant and retest it before entering the trade
- Downtrend is getting weaker as price is struggling to make a lower low
- Price is currently at a weekly resistance so therefore; it's a bit of a premature entry for a buy
- As price is on a downtrend we would feel comfortable selling but need further confirmation on the H1
- The support level has been held since 2016 and price has touched it more than 3 times...