this is my daily outlook on USDJPY. As you can see price has come back to test previous support zone that once is broken should turn into resistance. As of now, price has already showed some rejection signals, but it's not enough.
Watching closely to 1HR and 4HR in order to find shorting opportunities.
Keep you updated.
If you want to share your view,...
Great opportunity to short usd/jpy for a long ride down. This is in correlation with USD weakness under trump presidency and also global indices calling for a huge correction on monthly charts. This analysis indicating a major sell off in USD. That could possibly be a geopolitical event maybe north korea/russia and US?? Its like the market predicting and...
Critical support has recently been broken on USDJPY and with questions marks still surrounding the USD , its possible we could be looking at a measured move down to 108 over the next few weeks.
Positive US data and any talk of additional rate hikes will affect this view but in the absence of positive news we expect the USD to continue its BEARISH move and head south.
today that markets are closed i thought i could share my outlook on USDJPY for the upcoming week: as you can see on the chart price has recently broke to the downside the previous support level, this means price is telling us it wants to go lower. Of course we shouldn't chase price, instead we should wait for it to come in our comfortable zones, like...
USDJPY's 200 and 50EMA lines have crossed on the 4 hour timeframe indicating confirming that there is a downtrend. In addition to this, if we go down to the 1 hour timeframe we can see that over the past 12 hours, the price movement is forming a flat bottom wedge (similar to the wedge that formed before the FED rate hike and price fell). The flat bottom wedge acts...
The lower time frames suggest USDJPY is headed higher initially but this should only serve to present a better selling opportunity. As can be seen on the DTF, price has sunk under the 100 sma and is headed for the 200 at 108.
I expect this pair to open higher but to lose momentum in the 113 area.
Wait for a move higher to 113 and look to SELL.
I see a new high has been made extending past the kneckline of double bottom
I see a possible retest of the channel support.
EMAs still show a steady upward trend.
I wouldnt call short until we see this retest has succeeded.
If it fails we could see new highs.
my Target is around 117.5 long.
Im going to wait and see for any shorts. too early to say imo
Seeing lower highs and lower lows. Price broke through the ascending TL, retraced back to it and is now breaking to the downside. 50% fib held three times along with the descending TL. Looking for completion of leg D down to -27%/Monthly Sup (110.00 area). Price may run into trouble in the RED area (112.00-113.00) so I will be monitoring price around this area. I...
just wanted to share with you this Cypher pattern that i'm going to take. It completes near the previous resistance and the RSI is in overbought condition.
Stops above X, targets as usual with advanced patterns.
If you want to share your view or ask questions, feel free to write below.
Otherwise, see you in the next chart!