Following a big rally on Monday, a semi-decent one yesterday that fizzled out mid way through the day resulting in a 700 point drop from the high. I am expecting today to be relatively neutral to negative.
No real new stimulus for the upside other than the FOMO of retail clients jumping into the market.
This morning, the RSI and CCI went oversold shortly after...
Next, we have the USD/CHF. This pair has been bearish over the last 10 days or so, but is heading right towards a nice level of Major MONTHLY Structure Support Zone. This is a level that has been tested multiple times and has pushed this market around. So, because of that, I will be looking at this level for some possible counter-trend long opportunities this...
Hey Traders! Happy Sunday, let's get this week started right with the Top FX Pairs on my watchlist,
And all the zones I am looking for possible trades in for this week.
Firstly we have EURUSD which for the whole of last week was in an Uptrend.
This pair has just crossed over the 50EMA and is now coming up to a Major WEEKLY Structure Resistance Level . This is...
EURUSD is approaching a support line of a major falling channel .
though many traders have already jumped in longs aggressively,
be cautious and remember that here we trade against the trend.
because of high volatility there is a huge chance to see a false breakout with stop hunting,
so it is better to protect...
the third test of a 2016's low on GBPUSD .
it is a crucial moment for the pair and the future direction of the pound closely depends on its reaction.
I admit both scenarios and will be patiently watching market behavior within the underlined area.
taking into consideration current events, everything can happen so be...
USDCHF is on a decision level.
as always, two scenarios are equally possible here:
- bullish breakout through the resistance and bullish continuation to higher levels of structure
- bearish: pullback from the underlined resistance.
I will try to play against the trend and I will pay close attention to a...
Buy at 72.65
The medium term bias remains bullish
The continuation higher in prices through resistance has been impressive with strong momentum and shows no signs of slowing
Bespoke support is located at 72.65
Further upside is expected although we prefer to buy into dips close to the 72.65 level
Expect trading to remain mixed and volatile
This analysis an work is copyrighted to us again,
We can see that we will burst up in accordance to the larger degree, and also the smaller degree and we line up minutte and majors.
Now we wait deep in profit and allow the market to do the rest of its thing
We have fulfilled another touch of the bottom trend line on the 4h of the triangle completing the abcd, now we can look for the buy out the triangle as we get FOMC next week.
On worst case we could see a little fakey outside it but we feel very confident of the rise of gold and fall of dollar the next few weeks.
Over 600 pips on 3 positions with this trade. Hope you're all enjoying the money!
Told you the double bottom was coming weeks ago, we gave you the sweet spot and ! Magic.
If you haven't already joined our community this is the kind of thing you have missed out on.
Worth the wait.
Still going on for more.
trade is flying, we told you the double bottom was coming way before it did, we also gave you the spot to get in now you will be swimming in profits.
All our members are benefiting from this trade right now as we await our next move - again our members know what we think.
What do you think is going to going to happen?
Let us know in the comments:
Here we can see usdchf has fell beautifully into our targets.
We have now approached an area of interest, what do you think will happen here?
Do we keep falling? Do we pull back then fall? or do we now change trend back to up?
Let us know what you think in the comments!
Our members know what we think. If you haven't already join our free education group on...
So we pay close attention to detail and we have been monitoring gold within the long staggering cycle of following the falling wedge pattern on the higher time frame.
We have had a long move to the downside, where we look to now fulfill the break of the wedge as it has pro longed a 3 wave move corrective.
We are now looking at it coming into confluence with...
No point letting this trade turn into a looser now. Two lower highs created, so some structure to help create a logical place to move the stop too. Stop will be now at 1.46825. Worry free trade now, let the market go where it wants on this pair now.
Updates to follow.