I and the team have got involved in a buy from this significant order region marked, we are already seeing wick rejections and I expect continued upside if we manage to clear the box. We just need to sit tight now and wait for the market to do its thing.
COT Data - 62% Short
Waiting for price to give us one more push before I enter on longs. On lower time frames price suggest that it is trending with lower highs and lower low. Waiting on break of structure. For now I will be trading the structure FX:GBPUSD OANDA:GBPUSD on lower time frames until I see a set up for longs.