XAUUSD buy to 1922 after a huge correction throughout last week. Expecting one more major impulse move to the upside before we see a reversal in the markets.
I will be catching this move on behalf of myself and my Account Management Investors.
In this video we look ahead to NFP and share our insights into how the market could move during and after the NFP report.
In this video we look at EURUSD levels to watch, however its important to be considering all USD pairs (and stock indices) for how they may move in response to the NFP report later.
EUR/USD - 4HR Chart
We can see price was respecting this ascending channel. We broke with a strong bearish push after price failed to test the upside of the channel.
We are currently testing 1.21 which has acted as a key psychological resistance level previously. Will we see the strong bearish move to the downside as forecasted?
Watch out for NFP release today...
Following the recovery of the Dollar index ( DXY ), XAUUSD has been following the inverse trend and dropping. It has made its first impulse move downside, currently in wave 2 which is the correction phase and now it is bouncing from the resistance zone indicating the corrections done and wave 3 to the downside is now about to begin.
DXY is also creating an...
Calling longs ahead of NFP tomorrow. Pretty controversial for the retail industry, but my mind works different... And I have a diff edge in this market. Don't trust me? Im I a crazy as* mf ? Maybe ... But if you want to win im urging you to go long... IF you want to get wacked keep selling your trend based on your shitty mainstream information. Anyways good Luck....
EURUSD settings using our strategy and refined parameters to maximise market edge on the 30M time frame on EURUSD . This can be done on any pair and any time frame with NO ANALYSIS !!
5,139% account gain since January 2020 based on 2% risk per trade. Current open position running +7.5%.
Meaning if you had started in January 2019 with a £500 account, this would...
GBPUSD H1 - A slower moving pair for NFP, also on a breakout price. Sat on support currently at 1.32600. Looks like a bullish break and retest. But could easily be fuelled by NFP (positive) to break support. Literally just have to wait and see what the data brings, and try and snip a small slice of the cake.
Please be aware of the current situation on CADJPY and make sure you monitor the price. If this pair manages to hold below this key level marked, then you could consider a selling opportunity into the next key level marked.
According to COT data source - 63% short
NFP last week took out stops and caused some panic. I am expecting this to be settled this week with the longer term outlook coming back into play
Looking at the dollar I am expecting a reverse in Fibre as outlined
See annotations, and linked idea below.
The QE announcement will have an effect on the longer term value of the pair; we will outline the possible effect on both scenarios.
We believe QE will not go ahead any time soon, if it does it will be announced mid next year (June) – even though very unlikely. However, we can expect a gradual decline in interest rates...