Alternative to yesterdays bearish scenario, watching for the bounce off 200ma 4h which we got, so now watching for invalidation of bullish run. If we drop below 7450 i will revert to yesterdays bearish chart to watch for validation/invalidations at each wave point
Looks like Bitcoin is on it's way back down again, Failure to hold this support area 9400-9500 it looks set to trickle down to the 8600 regions.
This is good in some ways, consolidation and retracements are required for further long-term growth. Also allows Alt-coins to breathe.
Be careful going long, deep bear zone right now. Also, be careful going long on...
Things are looking good for the UK as the both the UK and EU are finally closing in on a draft deal. Are they coming to the realisation that they have to come to a deal?
We have broken 1.26652 confirming bulls.
Major support 1.26652 - 1.26500
USDJPY - shorts or longs on 15min take your pick
I'm more inclined to go short due to higher TF's still being bearish, but with US trade talks looking positive and JPY seeming to weaken last week it could turn the tables
Any questions drop me a message or a comment im happy to help
Forecast for my 15min TF strategy.
Very bearish on the daily TF but gaining strong momentum on the 4 hour and hourly TF
Will be waiting to see how price reacts around the current level, but with the US/China trade war seeming to have positive talks, could see some dollar strength and push the EURO lower
Any questions feel free to ask, by dropping a comment or...
EURCAD - Short
Entering short because of the consolidation.
i have entered short now for reasons such as
>it doesn't seem to be able to make HH's
>Daily TF we are down trending
Will be entering again once there is a breakout candle to the downside.
Any questions feel free to ask
BTC has found some support and the immediate bear trend has lost a bit of steam. We could either find ourselves going down from here, or we could be in for a bounce. I am keeping a close eye on the 200MA on the daily chart - currently around $8,300. If we have a 4hr close back above that level, I will turn bullish . The longer we stay below that value, the...
We have 3 contenders of resistance. First the 100 MA, second the 50 MA, third the down trend line from 19th September last week. Short here down to the 2924 level where a lot of volume was accumulated, buyers will defend positions here.
Buy here. Any sensible person (institutions) looking to buy after the last spike up would be waiting for the 200 SMA and a bigger retracement than simply the bottom of that triangle we were in. I certainly was. And now, it's at a more reasonable retracement, backed by the 200SMA, and I'm finally willing to buy after waiting a few agonising months.