Classic, simple trendline break trade.
It is good to wait for a lower low to be made for the trend reversal to be confirmed. Then I like to enter on the next lower high for a better R:R entry.
Use the 1hr 50ema and daily pivot as dynamic resistance once both are broken and the retested from below.
Potential short opportunity here. The candles have broken through the rising wedge pattern, waiting for price to cross below the major resistance (dotted line) and the 13 EMA (purple line). If price breaks these two lines then would expect price to retrace around the 200 EMA (red line).
Potential Inverse Head And Shoulder on the 1D and 4H timeframe, waiting for more of a confirmation of the H&S to continue playing out before taking a position to attack previous high of 0.77245, BANK HOLIDAY Monday so no positions will be taken.
Will resistance be respected or ?
- Major bullish engulfing candles in the mix.
- EMA's look like they may cross soon indicating a change of trend.
The next candle close could tell us what we need to know.
The EUR/USD seems to be in a bit of a pickle, there was a false breakout represented by the ABCD shape, but there seems to be a reason behind that as the Coppock curve shows that it provided past support for that decline, so I would ignore the false breakout. But, the currency pair has reached a crucial resistance point, this is also represented by the 100 EMA,...
GBPJPY is near a key weekly SR level, I would remain bullish for intraday positions because the daily bearish block has been violated with a clear uptrend channel. Many confluences. Overall on the monthly this is bearish market but my inner trendline on the daily has been violated confirming my short term bullish perspective.
Furthermore, on the 4hour chart I...
Last weeks weekly low has been touched and there is no sign of price going any further then that level apart from the last big wick.
Enough bullish liquidity has been created along with tons of accumulation giving us enough juice to short towards the DAILY SR.
Price is touching 20 EMA so should retrace.
daily and weekly bullish blocks have been violated whilst...
Price is touching both EMA's you can wait for a pullback for an entry at 0.889 level. stochastic and RSI is showing bullish momentum.. Adjust TP and SL to your own RR (Risk/Reward) in the past price has shown bullishness on the 6th where the red X is.
Bearish pressure since the 20th should continue. Key resistance at 50$ price keeps on being tested but doesn't hold Target one at support should be hit at $49 mark. If price goes below 49$ I'd take further shorts. Price is retracing and touching both EMA's too
Bullish momentum should be coming to an end. wick of doji touching 20 ema, really overbought by Monday or Tuesday price should be lower sl placed near weekly high which is unlikely to be touched. 0.766 level mostly has bearish tendencies.