The price is at the lower end of the range, looking to play within again this week.. will be keeping an eye on the price.. Ideally to drop down abit to 1.4100 then take a buy at first decent sign of rejection on the LTF.
Consolidation has recently broken setting new lows. We now have price pulling back rejecting of the trendline annotated on the chart. We has a good wick rejection from this bullish candle coming back into the key level that may grant us a potential short entry. The levels indicated are not my actual entry. I will be waiting for one more bearish candle close before...
Good morning everyone! Hope you had a fantastic weekend and are ready for another productive week.
(H1) - From my weekly outlook I was expecting price to break resistance around 1744.693. Price failed to break higher and resulted in a double top. We then broke support to give us more confluence into a bearish market. I will be waiting for an hourly close to...
Potential short opportunity on EUR/USD. A lot of confluences listed in the description on the chart. I have set my entry level (which may change) to make sure I can go breakeven before price reaches the next low. If we close with a nice engulfing candle I will be taking this trade, no economics that may interfere with the trade.
Things to be Kept in mind :
>> Take this trade only if Nifty is red in its pre-opening session
>> Take this trade only if Sunpharma opens equal to or lesser than previous day close.
>> Maintain strict stoploss as per risk appetite.
>>Trade under professional supervision.
Things to be kept in mind :
>> Take this trade only if Nifty is red in its pre-opening session.
>> Take this trade only if Powergrid opening price is equal to or lesser than previous day close.
>> Maintain strict stoploss as per risk appetite
>> Trade under professional supervision.
EUR/USD following suit with GBP/USD. Price absolutely rocketing towards that take profit after a pretty sketchy entry. Again price exceeded my maximum stop loss so I had to enter with a limit order instead of an instant execution. Currently locked in at 1:1 risk free with 1:2+ running.
(H1) - Break and retest similar to pound dollar, nice wick rejections.
(H1) - Break and retest on the hourly timeframe price pushed nicely into the key level and rejected with a wick.
(M30) - Nice double wick rejection at the key level, missed the initial entry so I entered a buy limit to catch a wick entry and luckily I was triggered in.
I like to limit orders to get ahead of indecision candles to catch potential bursts in...
Currently sat at breakeven in my first position of the week. Still confident this trade will play out as expected, simple break & retest before price reaches the next high and hopefully continues to set new highs for the week.
Nice ascending channel forming on EUR/USD. I don't really trade chart patterns I only tend to look at market structure when looking for entries however, this is a little easier on the eyes. I am waiting to see how price reacts on this break and retest of previous structure which also aligns nicely with the channel.
Good morning traders, hope you are all having a fantastic morning.
Seen a potential triple bottom around the current low on the hourly timeframe. For me, based off my back testing and strategy I know that triple bottoms/ tops tend to give off good reversal signals as long as you target them correctly. The risk/ reward ratio I usually see off these are usually a...
Apologies for being inactive for the past few months. I have been reviewing my trading and putting into consideration of how it fits my personal routine and made the decision to switch from H4&H1 to the H1&M30 and found this fits my routine a lot more. It's important to step outside the trading aspects and look into emotional plans and routines.
In the chart we can see nifty on near support level
Bulls can make position at 11620 with SL of 11560
Bear can make position after breakdown by 11525-11580
But personally i suggest bull trade
Note :- Do not go with my advice , study a trade !
Hello i am Zeel Goswami,
Here on my profile you can get best positional & swing trade
Price seems to be topping out and we may potentially reverse. I have highlighted a trendline break and will be waiting for the momentum shift before moving forward with this analysis.
Once the new lower low has been created we will be able to trap the range and look for the exhaustion.
Support has been broken that has created a new lower low to continue this bearish momentum. I am using the retest of support break to look for potential entries which is slowly adding up on the hourly timeframe.