Well, well - Ethereum and Bitcoin have left many speechless in the last 24 hours. The unthinkable just happened i.e. major pump north. I could well be another dead-cat bounce as well as it could be the start of a major trend change. I explain how I entered this, which is now at a no-loss position and what my strategy for it is.
By entering this XRP long trade at this particular level we have a 2:1 Risk to Reward and the stop loss is set to the previous support region which corresponds with the 61.8% level, I'm think aloud with this trade and only a little analysis has been done.
As always, patience pays the bills. I personally don't like taking trades for the sake of it. I wait until I have a very high probability of being right and I make sure I win more when I'm right than I lose when I'm wrong.
Here is a lovely little set up on the EURNZD.
Daily timeframe showing massively oversold at a Major structure level being tested. Loss of...
Here you can see ADA/BTC. We are at the bottom and also in my BUY Zone of ADA. My trades: Binance 5% of capital in ADA ( LONG TERM TRADE )
And of course BITMEX ( LONG POSITION ) Leverage 10x.
EURUSD currently retesting 1.135-1.136 range, with a trendline in play. Long opportunities to 1.144. Fibs 0.618 located at current level. Will be shorting if there is a strong direction change upon confirmation to 1.13 psychological handle as a second scenario.
This is a short take on Silver which looks like it is about to break north through a zone of resistance. I'm waiting for a a better signal but I'm getting prepared. There could be a serious bull run on this, as everybody will be watching for the same break.
EURUSD has broken out of my large structure/support line but not with much surety. Looking at the latest 4hr chart and it seems bullish may have gaining strength to go nearest 1.13500 level. On the other hand The US Dollar Index, which advanced to a fresh 2019 high of 97.37, was last seen down 0.1% on the day at 96.90. Investors may also be looking to book their...
I've been stalking coffee in the background from many weeks. It's looking pretty ripe about now for taking a controlled loss (aka stop-loss). When coffee moves, it really moves. This is a longer time frame trade, which I do not usually get involved in - but it's probably time for me to get involved in one or two of these.
I've been long on this pair since last Tuesday (check my previous post on Feb 6) and have been adding long positions since. I've taken profit on half
these positions but have now added another long position as I believe this is a perfect pullback. As you can see it is near a demand zone and also sitting on top of the 4 hour trend line.
Trade safe and good luck!
a potential to go long as double bottem has hit my support level of the 4hr chart. i can see it shooting up and testing a hot spot and going higher. will see how it plays out over the next few trading days.FX:EURUSD
Hi All ,
I will be entering long on this pair only if price touched my marked area on the chart . Will the price reached the area of interest for me ? I don't know . But only if it does will i open a long position . So i await patiently as my Sell runs in profit :~)
FX street publishing an article discussing the strength of USD and correspondingly the challenge AUD will have breaking above certain levels. In my view if AUD/USD can push past the MA a long position should be taken indicated by the green line. SL and TP have been set at levels of internist to me and give a RR 2:1.
Hi All ,
Forgot to post this . But i think the opportunity still present itself , if we have a pull back in the structure of p&L entry . I have already entered and closing my positions , to re-enter using this plan . Patient guys , wait for the pullback and join the trend.
The long position in GBP/CAD has been taken to test correlation with the UKOIL trade place earlier. Analysis on this is currently being kept to myself until the trade is closed, whether TP or SL is hit.