This pair has been very one sided this week, completely bearish, reversal, completely bullish. Had my eye on 150.000 which exploded, eyes peeled for 151 region to see if we have any signs of slowdown.
This is the spanner in the works as compared to EJ, UJ etc as mentioned on the previous post. 1:5 from the indicated order details.
Mean best value in between the middle of the zones indicated? We talked about this in the webinars we have been pushing out, and hopefully it makes logical sense now as I post examples more frequently.
Potential double bottom on support again, this was out preferred buy zone, and obvious zone to look to catch bid. Eyes peeled.
GBPUSD H4 - Corrections seen after the big rally and upside break yesterday, eastern session has pretty much been purely corrective moves, coming back into the EUR/LON open, we may be able to expect bullish continuations, may hear a little more on Brexit progress today before the weekend.
NZDCAD H4 - That whole number support seems to be holding quite well, double bottom, failed to set a lower low from H4 support, neckline is around 1:1.5 so we could be sat risk free ahead of the next resistance price. 50 minutes until H4 close
GBPJPY H4 - A little tidy up on the GBPJPY analysis, broken highs and coming to retest the broken resistance (now support) zone. We have a nice hourly trend too which isn't marked but visible with the higher lows and higher highs.
DXY H4 - We gapped downside, have yet to filled and we are seeing downside pressure on one of our final support zones at 92.20, could see a subsequent break and retest of support on DXY and break and retest of resistance on EURUSD from long potential, analysis to follow!
NZDCAD D1 - Daily close yesterday saw the upside breakout, a retest of the newly formed support zone could warrant buying opportunity off the back of todays close. Already starting to see a pullback, we have breakout highs, resistance to support and 0.90 whole number too, so a handful of confluences. RR is also sitting at a huge 1:6.
In this analysis, we take on the Swiss Franc (CHF) versus the Brazilian Real (BRL) to gauge the prevailing sentiment in the FX markets, in the context of U.S. Presidential Elections uncertainties around the U.S. Dollar (USD), as well as the diminishing in importance of Covid-19 globally & a generalised overextension of major currencies to the upside against FX...
This is the second analysis on this series of majors against the U.S. Dollar (USD). In the previous post we analysed the Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) against the USD; now we're taking a look at the Canadian Dollar (CAD) against the USD. The CAD is second in our ranking of currencies in relation to the 'Rate Of Change' (ROC) with the U.S. Dollar as quote currency....
In this analysis, we started taking on the majors against the U.S. Dollar (USD), beginning with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY). Despite its still lower status in comparison with the traditional majors (USD, GBP, EUR, CHF, JPY, CAD, AUD & NZD) and also its lower liquidity and overall current non-relevance in the wider FX market, it nonetheless scored the highest...
DXY H4 - Resistance zone has now been turned to support after breaking and retesting. New highs required to maintain upside momentum. Trying to follow YEN and USD strength in line with market risk. For example, minor bounce on EJ (Yen relief) but soon to be reversing downside once again as EUR/LON market volume resumes.
NZDUSD H4 - DXY pushing marginally above 93.350 ish, need to keep an eye on DXY resistance to see if it breaks upside, if it does we can expect continuations of ***USD bears and USD*** bulls. Just marking up some setups and zones for consideration. Best practice to wait for the dust to settle and see which zones holds before entering.
A little more detail via video analysis summarizing cable and potential upside moves as long as we are sitting above that key psychological 1.30 handle, not just a whole number, a more significant zone than that, multiple confluences stacking up here too which is great.
EURJPY H4 - Little way for this to go until it finds support 123.500 needs to see a break (monthly support level) and then to actually find support for a possible reversal at 123.145, this is the area we would be scouting potential long positions.
USDJPY H4 - Arguable HS here, support has marginally be broken, but we are seeing rejections just below that price, fairly slow/tame markets at the moment, but I'm sure this will spice up as we move into the NA session with the labour data at 13:30.
EURAUD D1 - Need a nice candle close on the H4 which has one hour left. Otherwise it looks like we may break resistance. EUR economic bulletin up shortly too so expect volatility. Will see where we sit after this!