Draghi: Our Measures Are Working, Creating Jobs
Draghi: Our Measures Ensure Recovery that Will Ultimately Benefit German Savers, Pensioners
Draghi: We Take German Concerns Seriously
Draghi: Economic Policies are Essential to Complement our Monetary Policy
Draghi: Price Stability Doesn't Mean Inflation of 0%
Draghi: We Need to Act When Inflation Is...
1) BEARISH CHANNEL
2) LOWER HIGHS
3) TESTING UPPER CHANNEL / RESISTANCE
4) HIGH TEST BAR ( PRICE ACTION)
Expecting a rally down to 112.502
LIKE,SHARE AND LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.
1) A failed head and shoulders pattern @ key daily resistance @ 0.86002
2) Price has broken the 0.86002 zone + counter trend line
3) Expecting a pull back from the H4 Resistance zone @ 0.86919 zone. ( opportunity for short term shorts)
and retest of the counter trend line + now support zone @ 0.86002
for longs towards 0.87315.
4) Upside target @ 0.87315 @ daily...
1) Expecting a pull back into Daily resistance zone @ 113.847
2) If Daily resistance zone @ 113.847 holds
+ break of trend line expecting shorts to lower bounds of the range @ 112.35
3) Downside target ~ Support zone @ 112.354
4) if downside target @ @ 112.354
is achieved and broken will watch price action in this zone for further shorts towards 110.939 zone
Traders - do not be fooled, the recent bearish movement of eur/nzd is purely a retracement following the pair's 2015 move - classic bull flag stuff. On daily chart, the pair closed above the falling trendline that has been in force since mid July, signalling further bullish action for the pair.
I suggest longing upon retest of falling trendline following...
EURCAD tested resistance above twice and finally came down with a weak candle. Look for downside breakout around yesterday's low, the target is around 1.4520. Be careful about the 100% fib extension at 1.4580.
ECB ECONOMIC BULLETIN:
-Economic Recovery In The Euro Area Is Continuing
-Moderate Global Growth Continued In The First Half Of 2016
-Governing Council Expects The Economic Recovery To Proceed At A Moderate But Steady Pace
-Annual Real GDP Expected To Increase By 1.7% In 2016, By 1.6% In 2017 And By 1.6% In 2018
-Annual HICP Inflation Seen At 0.2% In 2016, 1.2%...
The "Euro" put in a Shooting Star candlestick on a test of resistance against the British Pound.
We could possibly be looking at a bearish move.hinting a turn lower may be ahead. A reversal here may give us a right shoulder with will then proceed to give u a "Head & Shoulders" formation which began from around late June. The current setup that is shown is a simple...
1. Based on the last 16yrs of daily close data (since 01/01/2000 to date) EURNZD has a cumulative probability of a =>6th day lower at 0.5%, hence there is a implied 99.5% chance of reversal on the daily.
2. Also we see the Z-Score for, Monthly, 3m and 2wk all above 1SD.
3. Fundamentally I also like being long EUR given the ECBs new more neutral...
Among the ECB speakers due out over the coming days, President Mario Draghi’s will have the most impact this coming Thursday. Last week we seen this pair basically move sideways, with no direction and then finally broke out to the downside. Overall I am bearish on this pair, during the London open we seen this price retest the "1.1200" area, which allows those...
Technicals ( Bearish ) - Price has just tested resistance zone and showing signs of bearish momentum , the divergence provides confluence. Market is a strong down trend aswell, expecting a breakout of the 8660 area
Fundamentals ( Bearish ) - European Central Bank (ECB) signal more quantitative easing, however it is unsure whether this will be effective reducing...
1) Daily resistance zone
2) Downside shifts in MA's
3) Previous/ most recent daily candle closed below resistance zone
, if zone holds + break of ascending trend line shorts to 113.847
4) If support at 113.847 fails to hold further shorts towards 112.354
( May see price pullback into 114.467 when 113.847 is reached to accumulate shorts to take out the 113.847...
Last week we saw this pair test key support on Friday, with price remaining above it, many looked at this area as potentially oversold. This keeps the chances valid to resume the bullish move. with its targets beginning at "1.1300 - 1.1350" But taking into concideration the bearish pin bar "Daily" & "4H" we will need to see a beak bellow "1.1200 to confirm bearish momentum
On Friday we saw "Eur/Usd" fall lower following Thursdays bearish pin bar which was under resistance at 1.1350.
I am currently bearish on this pair, if price remains under "1.1350 - 1.1400" we could potential see further bearish momentum.
What we see here is a Bull 123, Hidden Divergence
PA potentially may find support at the 200MA, i can expect a few pin bars down to a previous demand zone at 1.10702/1.10518 and the ascending TL. We look for an entry on the lower TFs to get into this move.
Look like i'm The Bullington Today. Lol