Quick pullback trade to the daily Fib 0.618 level marked on the chart.
4hr bullish TL broken and retested.
Daily timeframe candlesticks closing bearish .
Price is rejecting the 1.6750 resistance zone .
As we forecast uptrend for this day, so Forecast City suggests buy (limit) above S1=1.129.
But the short term forecast is range bound, so we expect to reach the following targets:
Set the stoploss of these orders at breakout of S2=1.128.
Stop and reverse:
If trend gets reversed, sell (stop) orders will be opened at breakout of...
Here is my analysis for EURUSD. I am looking to go long at this region for the following reasons.
1) Price is now at the weekly Fib 0.618 level
2) Price is rejecting the 1.12 key support zone
3) Technically a 4hr higher high was made so this could be a higher low and therefore trend reversal
Stop Loss is around 40 pips to leave it below previous lows through...
I shared this trade with my premium group last week and we are currently holding this on a long term buy.
I'm hoping to reach the TP zones highlighted, however a pull back would mean a re-entry for me on this pair.
Trade safe and good luck.
Here is a simple bearish flag continuation trade on EURUSD
Heavy bearish move last week followed by some nice consolidation on the 1hr timeframe. Price is now rejecting the Fib 0.382 retracement level with multiple wick rejections.
SL = 30 pips to put it above Fib 0.618 level
Profit target is at the Fib 1.618 extension level to take advantage of the bearish momentum.
I am absolutely gutted at being taken out of this trade earlier today.
This is what happens when you are ill and don't look at the chart as well as you should've!
Anyways, enough of my excuses! Watch this trade...be sure not to miss this.
After the bullish run of EJ last week it stopped at a crucial zone, my trend bias is still undecided, however, i am fairly confident that we will see EJ retrace to the zone in green (lower green box) before making its mind up whether its going to continue its break to the upside or crumble down in the downwards channel. The breakout last week could be a common...
We have had a break of market structure, we broke key support on the 4 hour time frame and we are now retesting as resistance. We also have the third touch of a key descendent trend line on the 4hr and we are sitting on in and around the 61% fib level which is key. Id like to see a lot more downside to this pair. My aim is the reverse -27 fib level for my final...
As called in my previous idea, EURUSD completed the inverse H&S and I'm now expecting it to start a new bullish trend due that the previous bearish trend completed the Elliot Waves. Pair is now struggling in a resistance area but the momentum is strong enough to break it.
Our team have identified that institutional money is flowing into this pair with a BULLISH momentum.
Our team has spotted that:
-Institutions are manipulating price both to the downside and upside in the region of 1.57811
-This has caused the retail trader to trade in both directions and getting stopped out with heavy losses.
-This has also caused the advanced...
The momentum in this pair has shifted to long term bearish.
Banks have been manipulating price since 08 march and many have suffered heavy losses, our team identified this move and have implemented shorts.
With a risk to reward ratio of above 3x (leverage weighted) this trade sets up for major profits.
Target 1 +180
Target 2 +360
Target 3 +540
Stops at -220
During Friday’s trading session, the currency exchange rate depreciated to 1.1260 passing the support levels of the simple moving averages. On Monday morning, the rate was located at the 1.1320 mark.
In regards to the near-term future, most likely, the rate might depreciate towards the monthly S1 at the 1.1250 mark passing the bottom boundary of the pattern line...
if we see the price bounce off the trend line i will be looking to go short on this pair just gotta be patience and be discipline
waiting calmly to make sure i dont enter the trade too early MAXIMUM PIPS