GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
MX OIL PLC ORD 0.01P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
This is my forecast for the eurjpy :- final leg correction (expanding flat) down then wait for break (possible AB base move) for reversal and trade up.
I caught the last drop from the previous high created and now price currently being rejected on the trend line. Who's going to catch the upside move?
Currently have what looks like a retracement on the downtrend with EURJPY, up to the 50% zone. It is also sitting around a support / resistance at this level too, there is the potential for a head and shoulders pattern to complete, with indicators showing the bull power slowly running out. This could start the final leg of the right shoulder. I will be waiting for ...
We have a potential Head and Shoulders pattern forming on this pair, with the right shoulder forming and ending at around the monthly support of 131.000 level. This would coincide with a large demand area for the pair to then turn bullish and begin climbing to the upside. If it breaks the daily pivot level of 132.665 and closes under it I will look at shorting ...
Currently rejecting 0.382 Fib level at 132.213 and I think this level is going to hold, potential short with an entry around 132.000 and if price holds out past daily trendline then this pair could continue to melt down to 130.400 area.
As you can see on this pair, although we made new highs for the last 12 months recently (seeing a close above 124.000) we have also seen a struggle to maintain above this level.
It looks as though the recent bullish run is running out of momentum and I think we can see 122.000, if not lower, pretty soon.
Monthly MA's are still down, and the Daily MA's are also ...
Approximately 55 pips available. Market has reached a level of support on the 1hour chart. Market has been in this range since 22 September, with reliable recent evidence of market activity remaining within this range. Low risk entry of around 9 pips, with a reward of around 55 pips.