I will be looking for shorts if a reversal pattern does occur at 1.6350 and the Daily CTL (Counter-Trend Line). However, if we do break above 1.6350 I will be looking for a pull back into 1.6350 before going long.
EURAUD has struggled to close above weekly resistance at around 1.6240 since December 2009.
I caught 100+ pips on its previous drop from this level and I'm watching closely to jump on it again.
We have seen a recent break of the 4H trendline and now price is came back up to test its previous highs again, potentially creating a nice double top formation.
I will be...
I'm waiting for a clear break of this trend line and will then go long on this pair to fill the gap above.
I'm expecting some downward consolidation before this break takes place.
Trade safe and good luck!
Here is a counter trend trade set up on the EURAUD fx pair. Shorting on the 3rd rejection of the 0.27 fib extension from the last 4hr wave. I will be looking to take this trade down to the 4hr bullish trendline and if that TL breaks then I will go for the daily fib 0.618 retracement level at around 1.59
4h shows a very clear movement off resistance therefore indicating it is time for EURAUD to go down. retracement is likely to take place a number of time but the overall movement for this pair is downwards.
keep an eye on 15M for a good entry!
The better the entry = the more pips you catch!
We are going down under. As you can see price is nearly at a key daily and monthly level and we can only see downside bearish movement IF price enters our resistance zone again... we will be waiting for price to enter this zone before taking a trade though... be patient and if price drops now from where it is before entering our zone and you miss the trade so...
EURAUD rejecting the resistance zone at 1.63500
2 nice daily wick rejection candles and it appears the 4hr bullish trendline has now been broken. I am aiming for 1.60 before waiting to see if price breaks through the daily trendline marked on the chart.
Stop loss placed above the wicks to avoid any SL hunting and further tests of resistance.
EURAUD DAILY TIME FRAME
We are now in the supply zone, and have daily divergence
You can: a) wait for H4 closure (it can close as an evening star to confirm bear market)
b) wait for daily closure (has to be shooting star closure)
Sells kicking in soon!
1. This profile is for educational purposes ONLY!
2. The setups given are my own perspective of the forex...
We are at the top end of the Monthly Range, so I will be looking for a reversal at the 1.63500 Key Resistance level. I did post this analysis on the 22nd of May, However, we have finally approached this level today.
EurAud has had a decent move to the upside and currently there is more room to go higher in my opinion. Following a good impulsive move IF we get a pullback into that zone we can look to carry on higher or for a retest of the highs at least.
Short term buy after a retest of this broken resistance now support. if so then this should reach up to major highs and also filling in this rising wedge to then begin to show signs of any reversals. We will only sell once we see price break a few support areas and also this large pattern.