EURAUD is Bearish - We look to Sell at 1.6500
▪️ Short term bias is mildly bearish.
▪️ Bespoke resistance is located at 1.6500.
▪️ We have a 61.8% Fibonacci pullback level of 1.6489 from 1.6771 to 1.6032.
▪️ Further downside is expected although we prefer to set shorts at our bespoke resistance levels at 1.6500, resulting in improved risk/reward.
Seen a continuation of a downtrend. Seems to have broken a support level. We will wait for a rise back and a retest before entering short. FREE SIGNALS message me via telegram @mbdtrading leave a like also :)
A re-test of the support or below 1.65593 may be a good buying level for EURAUD as daily sentiment turns bullish
- Let emotions and sentiments work for you
-ALWAYS Use Proper Risk Management In Your Trades
I made good profit last week from this pair. The price rebounded as expected at 1.65 at a strong support level. I think this marked the end of the downtrend, if this pair would have continued the downtrend the price would have fallen below that support level. The rebound was a clear buy signal for me. Also my resistance line was broken and now serves as a...
Hello Everyone, I have a lot of confirmation that EURAUD will move to the upside
- Downside liquidity was taken out and it pushed up strong
- Market Gap is made as price moved up quickly
- there are smaller liquidity on the down side
- Liquidity and market gap close to each other is to each other (good sign)
- Overall trend is down but I expect reversal coming...