Potential for another short trade on Dow Jones here. Bearish daily closure yesterday, 1hr trendline broken and price is trying to close below the daily pivot.
If we see a break of the 50EMA and lower lows made next week, I think shorting this index down to the 25,000 should be profitable. Thanks.
The historic crash which Covid triggered in Feb/March has been recovered to a key fib level. We have been ranging for a while and with the current rise of infection and threat of a second wave, prices could plummet again in fear.
The stop has been placed in a strong supply zone above as caution.
If we are in Wave 3 of an Elliot Wave, then prices could go...
After the peak comes a correction.
Hitting 27000 could have meant steaming on to 30000 BUT a major reversal came on Friday could have been short-lived, however, break in trendline too severe following economic and political tensions beyond a traditional profit taking session. Highly speculative signal that the market will correct further to below 24000 for...
Nice flag pattern forming today on the Dow Jones index. Looks to be price consolidation after the early morning sell off and I anticipate this selling could continue.
TP levels on the chart but really, if price drops down lower I think it could shock stock buyers in to taking profits and more larger downside to begin. Everyone knows fundamentals don't align with...
The momentum has been very strong to the upside in this index and we could see a slight retrace before targeting all time highs. However we could also see a drop here, because other indices are giving out bearish signs so we have to bear that in mind too.
Wow, stocks have really made that V shape recovery and have almost entirely consumed the initial sell off. Record levels of fiscal stimulus and support from central banks along with investors having no where else to put money has lead to this.
The Dow Jones is now trading just above the higher timeframe weekly/daily 0.786 fibonacci retracement level drawn off the...
Hello Everyone! So My view on US30 is Short coming soon
- Price been very bullish
- 2700 key level
- Coming to the resistance level
- Hard pull back is needed
- You can sniper this entry so having two entry (risk less on sniper entry)
- 2000 pips move
- Risk appropriately and Goodluck people
For more information on our strategy please view our 'Scripts' page on our Trading view profile.
Our V2 strategy shows the SL and multiple TPs on the chart too - these are customisable based on the ATR of each pair.
We have set these so that TP1 is 1:1 TP2 is 1:2 TP3 is 1:3 RR.
There are infinite ways to manage your trades to suit your mindset and time.
I can see a few key pieces of technical analysis on the Dow Jones index that I am paying attention to. The first is the bullish trendline that was quickly broken back in early March this year. This shows a significant shift in momentum and the higher timeframe trend technically became bearish when this occurred. Since the lows of near 18,000 were made and the...
Guys US30 there been alot of buy pressure. However As you can see the zone buyer are very likely to get trap
SHORT TERM trade (SELL)
Move ur SL to 24860
- buyers losing momentum
- hard pull back is needed
- going to 0.5 fib as I have a buy limit there(unfilled orders)
- more of a manipulation trade
- looking for two entries but you one should be fine as risk to...
Hello Guys US30 my Long Term is on the up side.
- I can see Price moving up as the liquidity on the downside is taken out.
- Potentially breaking the weekly highs.
- Price is imbalance as there are unfilled orders
- Price need to make a new Potential Support at 24200 and then making it way up
- Aiming for 25600
- Risk to Reward 1:10
If you are going to be in...
Hello Everyone, US30 Price been very bullish lately so pull back is expected
- Price action show there going to be a pull back as 4hour candle closed bearsh/on the downside
- I expect it to come to the 0.5 fib level then moving up.
- made a double top
- More Price action and psychology trade.
- More downside need to be seen to confirm that this trade will go our...
GUYS U30, I See it dropping from the entry 24200
*My chart a bit messy so here are SL: 24280, TP1: 23800 and TP2: *22800
- There are some unfilled orders
- Trend is still down on the daily
- This could be just a pull back so after tp1 move SL to breakeven
- Good risk to reward trade risk from 0.5% or 1% on this trade
- If price is moving faster to the...