I will be looking at shorting this pair shortly . But this week we have alot of news from AUD, NZD & China / US . We are currently at resistance i want to see the wave of news passing through this week and before i jump on the trade using H&S pattern . Before jumping in though i would wait for my Candle formation on H4 & my daily trendline.
Following bullish three point correction wave on 4H
pair has put in clear double top , with bearish divergence on RSI . Price action has already broken below structure support signaling further decline. Im looking for price to pull back to broken support at 0.69000, which also happens to be 38.2% Fib Retracement. ATR based...
URGENT Zilliqa/BTC Triple Top And we're near to break line the neck. this week is more bleeding don't wait until the 31 jan for maintlaunch. Whales sell two days ago left the market and buy from 520s 490s
On the aud/jpy short set up, I see a potential bearish reversal.
Price seems to be in contact with the resistance zone several times so I'm going to go ahead and suggest price will be driven lower hopefully towards the newly formed lower low.
Fib shows 0.382/0.618 retracement depending if you've used the lower low body or wick. Delving into the lower...
You can see from the chart that there has recently been a double top on the pair after some considerable movement. The 240H RSI has been overbought which supports the analysis. I am now waiting to see whether the left shoulder remains lower than the right which will increase my focus on this potential trade
Option A price correctively moves to the upside slightly breaking the High and then Retracing.
Option B Price Rejects off the Double Top and drops.
I am only looking for selling opportunities due to the HTF Structure.
Price has been creating a descending Nature - I will be going long on completion of Bull Flag, first target being the previous high.
If we reject off the High especially with any ascending Nature I can see price potentialy coming to the downside creating a Double Bottom / Descending formation and going back up.
These are my set ups I am waiting for.
EURCAD facing a break or bounce scenario providing good setups either way. A break and retest of the TL for long positions or the more favorable is a rejecting of this TL for a small intraday short position down to the previous low where I'll be looking for a double bottom to form in the yellow range highlighted.
I see EURGBP moving to the upside, this is because there are many signals telling me that this move will happen. Firstly from the Fibonacci we can see that price has bounced into the region between 71% and 78.6% and shot right back up and formed a Tweezer bottom. My entry would be when London Session Opens on Monday. TP will be set at 0.91667 and SL will be set at...
i think we can all guess whats going to happen soon with gold.As we can see on the weekly timeframe, a nice pinball being created and if we switch to the 4hr we can see a triple top being form. Price has already started to make its move to the downside. elliott waves has confirmed my analysis of the move to the downside
Double Top at 1296.76, Sell Limit Could Be On The Cards At 1300, As Believe It Will Spike Above It And Come Back To Reach That Support Of 1265. Depending on the state of the economies, Gold could fly up as a Italy, UK & US are very unstable. Predicting a pullback and US dollar to gain a bit of strength especially against the Canadian dollar. A Buy Stop Order of...