On the daily we broke above a level of consolidation with some room to go higher or at least retest this high on the 4hr if we get a pullback. It is a bigger Killzone than highlighted but that is where I believe price will bounce of. Also lines up nicely with a 61.8 retracement in the same zone. Rsi is also overbought currently which indicates strength in the move overall.
USDCAD Bearish Pennant Projection.
The pennant is usually continuation pattern and often appears halfway through a sharp move. This allows a target to be achieved by measuring the distance traveled from the initial breakout to the low of pennant and then projecting this down from the pennant breakout point. The pennant is a short term pattern, should we continue...
GBPUSD Descending triangle, possible continuation pattern. Looking for a breakout to the upside to confirm. Stochastic is heading into oversold territory, a bullish crossover below 20 would add some confirmation momentum is shifting back to the upside.
Market order placed to go long with REV anticipating a continuation symmetrical triangle formation with a nice risk / reward.
If the lower boundary of triangle is broken decisively at a day close the analysis will be falsified.
1. Taking a position here before the next rally with anticipation of a breakout.
2. If the next rally bounces off upper resistance of...
EURUSD 0.33% – As we can see, the EURUSD 0.33% created a great new supply on Friday, this supply is fresh and seems to hold unfiled orders, if the price will back to this supply before Creating A new low, I’ll sell there as a continuation trade, my target will be the support zone below. for those who want to take it further, the next target is 1.0950.
This recent pullback into structure has offered a high probability trend continuation trade on the cards. looking for a potential bounce from the currently tested support area and a push up to test the 0.73700 zone
The GOLD has created a fresh new demand yesterday, this demand seems like a great continuation Level of buy position, the price jump from that level very strong and fast which indicate there are many Orders still waiting in that level. If the price will return to that demand I'll buy there.
For the long terms, USDCHF seems to be bearish.
For now, the next destination I see is 0.9600 zones, the supply above
Seems like a great continuation level of sell position, if the price will reach
That level I'll sell there, my target will be 0.9600 zones.
The SPX500 Index has just broken the last record in the last 2 days.
In order to keep going with this bullish momentum, I'll prefer to wait for the price
To return to pick some unfiled orders, the demand below seems like a great
Continuation of buy position, I'll buy at this demand.
At the long terms, the NZDUSD pair is bearish.
It seems the price tends to reach 0.6350 zones.
The supply above seems like a great continuation level to join
This bearish momentum, if the price will hit that supply I'll sell there.
My target will be 0.6350 zones.
EURUSD has created a great demand level below,
This demand can be a great continuation level of buy
Position as a day trade opportunity, if the price will reach
That demand I'll buy there, my target will be 1.1600.
The5%ers Proprietary Trading Fund will double your trading balance every 10% profit.
For the long terms, the EURJPY tends to reach 132.80.
After the current retracement, I'll look for buy position in order
To continue the bullish momentum, below there are 2 demand levels
Which can be a great continuation level for buy position, I'll buy at the
Demand below and if the price will break that one I'll buy again at the
2 nice harmonic patterns on CHFJPY 0.11% to hop in the trend.
Reason for entry:
Price broke a major support level on the daily TF. That gives me a reason to short any harmonic move's into the previous outside return.
Pattern 1 (blue) - Potential Cypher:
Pattern 2 (pink) - Potential Gartley:
BTCUSD -1.03% fell down into wave (c) a third leg of decline. Wave (c) is a motive wave, so it must be made by five subwaves before even consider that correction is finished.
final support zone can be between 8700 level for (A)=(C) and 6800 level towards channel support line and 161,8% Fibo. extension of wave 4.
Currently no action to be taken, but price may pull back to these important level breaks. Keep an eye for a pull back and some Bearish price action to ride the sell wave down further. Failing this, we could engulf here and close back above the break level and this could warrant a long position?