DREPBTC 1D. Watching and waiting. Although I am neutral Drep could well be consolidating a nice bullflag configuration here. Good local support including Fibonacci and also similar to the previous impulse to the upside - (both impulse candles marked with the arrow). Approach to the descending trend lines marked 'A' and price above the 50EMA will be further bullish...
My entry 45.97 /// 5% moderate exposure, starting to build a bigger buy position.
SL 45.20 / Risk 3.5% - pips 77
TP 48.91 / Reward 13.6 - pips 294 / RR+3.8
The bigget channel will be to break the 13EMA on 4H, at price is literally testing it right now.
Later this week we have the OPEC meeting and to me they have been proven to bring excellent pips expecially...
Heres an excellent buy setup on NZDUSD with very strong indications of upside!
The pattern we are trading is a bullish flag / bull continuation finding support at a key level, all we need is a breakout from the uppter trendline.
The daily is tricky, so we might get out at 100%... we'll remain proactive and decide!
A video analysis is coming as a follow uP!
After breaking out from the descending wedge we got stopped at the 0.5 Fib level- 1st yellow arrow -
Some profits taken there , I was hopping we will retest back on the top of the wedge , but it seems that we are forming a bull flag,
Measure move up will be the length of the pole and that will send us straight to the 0.786 Fib level- third yellow arrow -...
Very solid positive CEO interview today following the annual results. SEE break out of this bull flag as expected ahead of 3W. Short term targets are between 6-8.5p for this wave up depending on volume, also with a very positive long term outlook. Suggest to buy while it is at this cheap level, the upside potential is huge for the long run!
Price created a head and shoulders pattern on the weekly. going into the 4hr, I notice market is still is an uptrend due to higher lows and higher highs.
Price at the moment connects with both blue trendlines with one of them acting as a bullish flag. Waiting for price to react off that according to previous...
Price has been creating a descending Nature - I will be going long on completion of Bull Flag, first target being the previous high.
If we reject off the High especially with any ascending Nature I can see price potentialy coming to the downside creating a Double Bottom / Descending formation and going back up.
These are my set ups I am waiting for.
on the usd/jpy market I went onto the 4hr market and saw a bullish flag opportunity which was showing the text book definition so I went ahead and placed were I would like to enter the trade. I have also added in the stop loss and take profit as well.
Please make sure to check the analysis on the 4hr chart and check for entries on the 1hr chart as well thanks guys.
NZD/USD has been bullish as of recently so we follow trend continuation.
We are currently in a corrective state, but approaching structure levels.
We see a trend channel that price is following, so if we continue this channel we should expect movement to the upside since we just finished a corrective wave.
We can also see a large bull flag formation. If this...
Please like and subscribe if you want more analysis from me...
The reason behind of such a strong pullback in LTC is that Charlie Lee, the former director of engineering at Coinbase, is selling almost all of his holdings in Litecoin (LTC), the cryptocurrency that he founded in 2011.
Lee explained in a post on Reddit that he is selling all of his LTC coins — bar...