- No major new highs since strong downtrend
- Retesting .72400 region
- False breakout may reverse price back into previous resistance
- May continue reversal from weekly downtrend at .73900
- Target 1: 0.71900
- Target 2: 0.71600
- Target 3: 0.70900
- Stoploss: 0.72350
- Bullish divergence on H4 using stochastics
- Breakout of the consolidation zone and mini channel on the H1
- Supported by monthly key level if price decides to retest the consolidation zone once again
- 90 pips target with 45 pips stop loss
- Price retesting the daily support
- Potential triple top to be formed if this level rejects price once again
- Re entered the consolidation range where price is struggling to beat 1.8185 level
- This bearish bias is supported by confluence as this level is also the 61.8 fibonacci level on the H4, which suggests that the retracement could be over
- A series of...
On the weekly timeframe, we've seen 5 downside wicks as orders have been filled at the 0.7350 support region. This week forms the 6th rejection of this and price already appears to be pulling back from here. Overall we have a weekly downtrend which lines up the downside Fibonacci retracement region with 0.7500.
Price moved largely bullish yesterday breaking back...
Depending on Euro weakness this week, we have data for the Aussie Employment Change and Unemployment Rate, if these are to be negative then we could see the current support holding and the uptrend continuing. The does look to be a lot of buyers place around the that support zone of the 1.5700 area.
A trading opportunity to sell in EURAUD
There is no trend in the market and the price is in a range bound, but we forecast a downtrend wave below 1.6190 would begin in Midterm.
The RSI bounced from the resistance #1 at 62 and it prevented the price from more gains.
A trough is formed in the daily chart at 1.5425 on...
As highlighted in the chart , the Aussie has been trending in a nice bullish channel on the weekly timeframe since Q3 2015 and we are currently seeing a test of trendline support which was last tested in December 2016 and preceeded a bounce from 0.71 to 0.76
Looking forward from today it would not be unrealistic to expect rates to cross the centre line which...
Aud/Usd - Daily chart - I see a strong demand zone below current price for aussie dollar and I've taken a buy trade around 0.77 with stops below 0.7650 and targets of 150-200 pips. This correlates well with dollar weakness and other major fx pairs in buy levels.
AUDUSD appears to be close to finishing another 3 wave structure labelled as C-D.
It has made a short term correction following from an impulse.
It also seems to have broken out of the short term correction trendline and began its move downwards.
I expect the impulse to end at point D and begin another 3 wave pattern upwards completing at E.
Once D has completed I...
Price is forming an XABCD Pattern in the right Fibonacci ratio's so far. Price is currently sitting at a strong resistance currently, so could take it for a sell right down to the target buy area.
Place stop loss just above point A.
Take profits at the various support levels throughout.
Last time I called this it moved ¬800 pips.